ForumsThe Tavernwho is your favourite super-villian?

14 2177
Mycal101
Mycal101
307 posts
Nomad

My favourite is the Joker from Batman

• 14 Replies
skydragon720
skydragon720
343 posts
Nomad

mine is also the joker cuz he is crazy

Jblaze101
Jblaze101
512 posts
Peasant

my favorite villain is wesker at the moment

mambo127
mambo127
11 posts
Jester

Dr. Hannibal Lecter would be my favourite

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/31300000/Hannibal-Lecter-liking-villans-more-than-heroes-31394184-320-240.gif&imgrefurl=http://www.fanpop.com/spots/villains/images/31394184/title/hannibal-lecter-photo&h=240&w=320&sz=54&tbnid=n_mOWKkE_AZFoM:&tbnh=92&tbnw=122&zoom=1&usg=__fqT82y4uw5iTVxISc1cNqhI5ZZY=&docid=hz_2XoMhbj2dfM&sa=X&ei=SsEwULSCGYiA4gSR_IDADw&ved=0CF4Q9QEwAw&dur=481

ArtyWng
ArtyWng
167 posts
Nomad

The creepers from Minecraft (Not technically villans, but they're so infamous...)

psychoraven
psychoraven
311 posts
Peasant

Personally, Wesker or Joker, there like opposites considering Wesker is always serious in his own way and Joker just laughs and goes crazy!

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

image fix for mambo.

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/31300000/Hannibal-Lecter-liking-villans-more-than-heroes-31394184-320-240.gif

My favorite villain is MEGATRON, just an awesome dude, who has died twice.

ryan7g
ryan7g
478 posts
Shepherd

The joker is obviously going to be a fan-favorite, especially after the Dark Knight. Heath Ledger took that role and never looked back. He did and enticed everything exactly how it was meant to be. A dastardly and cynical villain who gets humor and pleasure out of other people's pain and suffering. He's a different kind of villain. He doesn't blow stuff up, or destroy people and things with his super-human abilities. He simply messes with your mind. And enjoys every second of it. And the Dark Knight really portrayed that so well for this generation to see.

With that being said, mine would probably be Venom. Eddie Brock's Venom, that is. Spiderman's arch-nemesis. The Venom Symbiote considerably enhances the strength of whoever has bonded with it, dependent on the bond of the relationship it has with its wearer. This allows its wearer to move at superhuman speeds and lift substantial amounts of weight, in addition to granting its host increased dexterity and agility. Retaining its memory from the time it was bonded with Spider-man, Venom is also capable of producing a limitless supply of webbing similar to Spider-man's own variety. I was really looking forward to his arrival in Sam Raimi's Spiderman 3. But I was really disappointed. Venom is such a dictating character, that I wish they would've done a full movie over him, instead of having him as a sub-plot. He looks different in many different comics and pictures, usually depending on his host. But he's typically very large, with sharp-like claws and is known for his very large tongue.

Here's a pretty good drawing of Venom

acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

Christopher Nolan's Joker. His sarcastic and sometimes funny remarks are great.

-"Wanna know how I got these scars?"

-You think you can take our money and leave? "Yes"

-"Want to see a magic trick?" *slams head through pencil" "Tadah!"

-"Why SO SERIOUS?"

-"So... why so serious?" *cuts mouth*

Mwahah.

Spirytysta
Spirytysta
94 posts
Scribe

I love Mr Riddle.
He is a genius. There was only one piece of paper with his real name and address. This man almost doesn't exist.
And his riddles was great, Batman had to think hard how to beat him

Kalb789
Kalb789
639 posts
Baron

I like cat woman...cat lady? idk. Anyways, she's hot and...hot. yeah that's about it haha

TheGenovesan
TheGenovesan
65 posts
Nomad

Moriarty. enough said.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I like cat woman...cat lady?

She's kinda neutral. Does good and bad whenever she wants, at least from what I've seen in shows and movies.

Bizarro is one of my favourites. When I watched that 90s Superman series he would usually make me laugh. The way he talks is odd too, everything is backwards. Such as Superman is his bestfriend, which means enemy to him. I think he even had his own world.
spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

myself.

jk, i like the riddler the best.

Showing 1-13 of 14