ForumsThe TavernFunniest thing your cat has done?

19 2160
Mycal101
Mycal101
307 posts
Nomad

My cat likes to curl up & sleep in my kitchen sink lolz

• 19 Replies
Sauron23
Sauron23
275 posts
Peasant

My cat likes to get in the sink and lick the faucet. She'll spend hours like playing with the water as it drips out. It's really funny to watch.

BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

It always goes into my clothes bags after I go clothes shopping and sleeps.

CommanderPaladin
CommanderPaladin
1,531 posts
Nomad

Well, I don't have any cats, but this is a funny story involving me and a cat.

There's a particular used bookstore that I go to periodically that for a long time had cats roaming around. There was one cat in particular that just really took a liking to me. He was jet black all over, with not a spot of any other color on him. Any time I'd go to this bookstore and sit down to look through the books, this one cat would seek me out and sit down next to me, and I'd hold a book with one hand and pet the cat with the other. This went on for years, until sadly the cat died (remember that bad cat food from China issue a few years back?), but I always laugh when I think about this.

*All bookstores should be required by law to have at least one cat.*

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

My cat likes to get in the sink and lick the faucet. She'll spend hours like playing with the water as it drips out. It's really funny to watch.

That reminds me of an abandoned cat that used to come around my house. He always licked the faucet, so one day I turned it on and he started to drink. It was quite funny to watch at the beginning, especially when the water fell on his head and he didn't move. However, I was a bit worried when I realized he refused to drink water from a bowl.
Showing 16-19 of 19