ForumsThe Tavernwhy does this keep happening

7 1430
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Killersup is a music lover,he can't love without it.Now here is the problem,Killersup's eaerbuds keep friggen breaking! For no apparent reason on of the earbuds stop working.Normally a pair of earbuds last 3 weeks.They are not put in a terrible inviorment either.Killersup decided to ask why earbuds keep breaking and if it happens to everybody? Oh,by the way Killersup bought a pair of earbuds on saturday,they are broken already.

• 7 Replies
zakyman
zakyman
1,627 posts
Peasant

well, mine broke after about 6 months...and by "broke" i mean the mesh cover thing fell off. They still play music though. Where do you buy yours?

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

What brand of earbuds are you using? I got my JVC earbuds in 2010 and they still work fine, and I don't even take very good care of them.

I think it's time for you to switch brands.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

The thing you plug into your computer/mp3 player, try not to wrap up the earbuds or anything that'll harm that part. There's something in there that if it get loose then they won't work anymore.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

well thats the thing,Killersup has tried tons of different brands,atleast 5-8.Killersup will normally go to walmart for his and the prices will range between 10-25 bucks.The headphones that seem to last the longest that Killersup has had are the skullcandy ones.The ones that seem to last the shortest ammont of time are normally the ones with nuke symbols on them.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

The ones that seem to last the shortest ammont of time are normally the ones with nuke symbols on them.

I actually have those. My first pair lasted two years before giving out, and I've had this current pair for around four months and they still work like they're new.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

If your looking for brands, I say skullcandy. They have some pretty cool ones out their, they sound great and mine have lasted a few years.

Showing 1-6 of 7