ForumsGame WalkthroughsThe Walking Dead

7 5631
ForeverAzrael
ForeverAzrael
3 posts
Nomad

Hey everyone,

The Walking Dead is an awesome game developed by Telltale games. Its really worth the money to buy it if you havent looked into it already. Do any of you play it? If so, I do a walkthrough series of the game on my YouTube channel.

I'm hoping that by doing this I can connect with the gaming communtity more and share the choices I've made in the game with you guys as well as get feedback on what decisions in game others made that may differ to mine. I hope you can check out my series, leave feedback and let me know what you think overall.

Here is the latest episode of the series, I hope you enjoy. Thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBvUbh0Nnvg

• 7 Replies
Gameboy98
Gameboy98
232 posts
Jester

You do know that the Walking Dead is originally a Comic Book Series and then turned into a Television Show.

The Walking Dead: The Videogame Walkthrough by Armor Games User, ForeverAzrael.

batmat
batmat
8 posts
Nomad

Actually, it was 2 seperate series. One was turned into the show and the other was turned into the game. So therefore person above you are wrong in a few ways.

BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

Actually, it was 2 seperate series. One was turned into the show and the other was turned into the game. So therefore person above you are wrong in a few ways.

It was originally a comic in 2 different formats which followed the same general storyline. One in graphic novel size, one in classic comic length.

The show is the series developing into another medium. It still follows the same general plot line also, with the director adding his own creativity to the mix.

The game, is a prologue to the general plot line that is The Walking Dead. They are all Walking Dead, one series, four mediums.

Anyway, do you have any idea when the next one comes?
batmat
batmat
8 posts
Nomad

Next part of the game. No clue. Season 3. Sometime in October.

ForeverAzrael
ForeverAzrael
3 posts
Nomad

Yes, I do infact know that its based on Robert Kirkmans comics and I also know that its a hugely popular TV show. But no where in my original post did I even state anything with regards to the above so for you to say I'm wrong makes no sense.

ForeverAzrael
ForeverAzrael
3 posts
Nomad

Here is the next part of my Walkthrough is anyone would care to take a look and perhaps leave any feedback. Thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzOjzEDxHGA

batmat
batmat
8 posts
Nomad

I didn't say you were wrong I said that Braainz was wrong in a few ways.

Showing 1-7 of 7