ForumsThe TavernFor people who don't have jobs, what do you want to be when you grow up?

19 2922
feeras1
feeras1
115 posts
Peasant

Well what ever you want to be or what ever your Dream job is put it here.

I'm going into the Air force when I'm done with college, but I always wanted to be an Explosive Expert.

• 19 Replies
Zorvex
Zorvex
223 posts
Peasant

I'm inlisting in the United States Marine Corps.

Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

I want to do something with aviation, or space exploration.

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

im gonna be a lawyer when im done college.

Sauron23
Sauron23
275 posts
Peasant

I would want to be a basketball player, but that's a long shot no matter how good you are, so I think probably a biologist.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Killersup wants to be happy,thats what Killersup wants to be when he grows up.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Something to do with computers, that is what i want to do.

jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

Army or Coast gaurd pilot vertical planes is so much better than horizontal helicopter.

I'm going into the Air force when I'm done with college, but I always wanted to be an Explosive Expert

Umm airforce has EOD if you are into that stuff. Airforce EOD is not as big as Army but its bigger than Navy. Just dont be the guy from Hurtlocker you can get court marshalled for that

I'm inlisting in the United States Marine Corps.

Got to love the Corp. that my 4 option. guess i can make marine jokes here

I want to do something with aviation, or space exploration.

Have fun with NASA
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

I'm hoping to go into public safety. Maybe a Police Officer, or a Fireman, or an EMT. Maybe become a helicopter pilot for the Police. They always need one of those.

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,826 posts
Nomad

Something with explosives or guns

jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

I'm hoping to go into public safety. Maybe a Police Officer, or a Fireman, or an EMT. Maybe become a helicopter pilot for the Police. They always need one of those.

From personal knowledge you probaly have a better opportunity to be a pilot for the FBI or Borders and Customs

Go to college do go straight in because the opporunities open more

Something with explosives or guns

EOD because you get both. For you that dont know what EOD is it stands for Explosive Ordance Disposal.

I have alot of knowledge about most jobs in the armed forces
Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

Well i want to be a scenario writer or... however its called in englesh. That sounds like a very fun job y know. Imagine... all the heroes of the story, all the adventures, all the love stories, all the battles, everything designed by you and you only

jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

Well i want to be a scenario writer or... however its called in englesh. That sounds like a very fun job y know. Imagine... all the heroes of the story, all the adventures, all the love stories, all the battles, everything designed by you and you only

So its like a book where you choose a path. Where if i want to go to the bakery turn to page 83 but i want to go to the dinner go to page 86. I hate those kinds of books
idigit
idigit
255 posts
Nomad

my dream job would be a theoretical astro-physicist.

no joke. thats what i want to be when i grow up.

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

@jt25rox

I don't want to make a book, i want to make a movie.

jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

I don't want to make a book, i want to make a movie.

Now thats a harder feild to get into
Showing 1-15 of 19