ForumsWEPRHave you ever been bullied?

57 14807
superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

Bullying is really pissing me off right now! There is a girl in my class who is a very close friend of mine; and she's going to a new school cuz shes geting bullied because of the way she dresses. She looks pretty when she dresses. I'm so pist she's leaving!

Please respond back if you know what I should do or have had a similar expirience.

• 57 Replies
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

My attacker more so. Any idea how much a metal ladder to the back hurts? I don't know, but my attacker found out.
Anyway, I agree with my tiger-armatarred friend. If they mock you because you stood up for a girl (not saying all girls need standing up for) they are the teasable ones. Let's see how they fare in high school and college!

nahiyanman
nahiyanman
21 posts
Nomad

I have never been bullied. But some others are.

superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

Same to be happened 2 years ago in my 8th grade year I beta the s*** out of both of them after telling them to stop several time I got expelled sadly(she even made a petition and almost everyone agreed but since I beat 2 guys yeah...)

i don't think im gonna beat up anyone
plus i think other girl are the bullies and i can't beatup girls

When I was seven I think I was bullied to no end. Punched in the face by people double my age and beaten up by those my age so basically around every corner there was a fist in my face. I was scrawny, of average strength and very shy so of course I was a prime target for lots of people. But then one day this Australian kid called Jacob comes up to me with about 4 other people and I had enough of his bull**** so when he tried to strike me a grab his arm and through him over my back and broke his arm. Then from their I sorta just got out of everything by being the best fighter around. You should do the same, to protect your girl of course.

i don't really want to beat up any one
i think i can but i do n't want to

You should do the same, to protect your girl of course.

My girl?
I do kida like her.

Stand up for her. I'm not sure how old you are, but if they start mocking you because you defended a girl, then they're the ones that deserve to be mocked and bullied, not the other way around. If they beat you up, so what? I used to get a beating from my parents on a daily basis, it's really nothing bad. Everyone needs a little harsh physical contact every now and then.

that probably some of the best advice ive ever gotten
well in this forum
maybe im gonna do it
yah i should

I have never been bullied. But some others are.

so why are you here
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

so why are you here

Aye, why are you? *looks evilly in his direction*

i don't really want to beat up any one
i think i can but i do n't want to

Hold a flower in a bully's face, he'll snort it up and then hit you. Sometimes, violence is the answer. Of a secret sort, of course. can't have the bully running off with tears in his eyes to the teachers. Best to send him running with tears in his eyes off a cliff.
EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,223 posts
Nomad

I'm a fairly big guy and everyone thinks I'm going to try to kill them. I don't suffer much from bullies for that reason, and the only 'bullies' I face are my friends, and constant degradation of each other is hilarious. I can see more sensitive people being pushed away quickly, but hey, it toughens one up. It's never serious, and dished out just as much as received, and it's often far worse than what most people would even qualify as harassment.

When I was younger, I faced some bullies among the more associated crowd (the &quotopular" crowd), but a swift kick and a hard punch solved disputes quickly and provided fresh entertainment. A few bloody noses and sprained wrists later, nobody bothered with me again.

I dislike people who constantly complain about bullies "ruining" their lives. I tell them that if you dish enough damage they'll cut their losses and not bother with you, and move on to less feisty prey. They always say "I can't" or "They'll hurt me" and sometimes even "I'll get in trouble if I do". This irritates me. You don't have to win, you just have to break something. Besides, you'll feel better about it. Take your anger and unleash it. If you get in trouble, so what? It's school. Here in Texas, the worst you'll get is a petty assault charge and a $500 fine, and that's only if you win.

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Harness the rage!
Hm. It helps to have an evil, dark-minded best friend, rather like Mr. Mercer, Lord Beckett's henchman.
"Orders, (victim's name)?"
"Leave none to tell the tale."

ryan7g
ryan7g
478 posts
Shepherd

One thing I learned throughout high school; You never know who your true friends are.

People will stab you in the back in an instant if it benefits them in any way. Unfortunately, I grew up with many people like this. The feeling of superiority that some people feel like they have to have just kind of amazes me.

Here in Texas, the worst you'll get is a petty assault charge and a $500 fine, and that's only if you win.

Yes, because that looks great on a résumé.
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

People will stab you in the back in an instant if it benefits them in any way. Unfortunately, I grew up with many people like this.

Actually, Scorpios will most likely stab you in the back if it benefits them. I am a Scorpio. But if a Scorpio actually likes you as a friend, not an asset, they are the best person to have around.
ryan7g
ryan7g
478 posts
Shepherd

Actually, Scorpios will most likely stab you in the back if it benefits them. I am a Scorpio. But if a Scorpio actually likes you as a friend, not an asset, they are the best person to have around.

There's a big IF there, mister Scorpio. But I'm talking about people in general. I don't care which horoscope is most likely to do it, people in general do it way too often. And I've experienced such way too often.
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

How is it a big "if"? It's a case of friend or foe. And if you're ever betrayed, and seeing as you've been betrayed a lot, I might suggest not being as loose with your selection of friends. It is apparent to me that you are incapable of a good choice around friends. Unless, you haven't been betrayed as much as you'd like us to believe?

sensanaty
sensanaty
1,094 posts
Nomad

People will stab you in the back in an instant if it benefits them in any way. Unfortunately, I grew up with many people like this. The feeling of superiority that some people feel like they have to have just kind of amazes me.

No matter how old you are, where you are, who you are, there will always be someone there to stab you in the back. Always. No exceptions.

Now, I grew up in a country where you literally get stabbed in the back by a friend, so I guess we're thinking of 2 different things here. But who cares? Make friends, mock them a little after knowing them, they will like you because you are expressing your feelings, they won't stab you in the back. And if they do, so what? Ignore it, there's 7 billion of us on Earth.
samiel
samiel
421 posts
Shepherd

I used to get picked on ALOT! but now im like 2x the size i was when i was bullied so you know but me and my freinds still screw around

superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

Aye, why are you? *looks evilly in his direction*

what are you a piraate

Hold a flower in a bully's face, he'll snort it up and then hit you. Sometimes, violence is the answer. Of a secret sort, of course. can't have the bully running off with tears in his eyes to the teachers. Best to send him running with tears in his eyes off a cliff.

well i can't beat up a girl

and ive also have had friends stab be in the back like that
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

The worst part of the bullying issue is that it is more oft than not seen as 'kids being kids' and the advice for those bullied is essentially "Toughen up." And that teaches our kids what?
Oh well.

I used to get bullied way back in my day. I was a quite quiet and shy kid, not to mention a little on the heavy side. Those teenage years are horrible on the body. Anyways, kids always used to pick on me for some reason or another. Whether it be for being shy, a little heavy or what have you. That went on for years until about half way through 8th grade.
One guy kept on playing a little 'trick' on me. The one where you make a circle below your waist and if someone looks at it, they punch you in the arm. He did it once early in the day and twice in the line to lunch. Next period, I was sitting down in class right before the bell rang to begin class when he walked by. He tried to get me again, but I just totally ignored him. So what did he do? Bring the circle up right into my face and then, while laughing, slugged me in the arm.
And something just..snapped.
At the time I was roughly five and a half feet (tall for the grade) and weighed in at something like 180 lbs. He was five foot three inches and 110 lbs.
I shoved the desk away from me, jumped up and grabbed him by the throat and slammed hit into the plate glass window next to us all in one fluid motion. After popping him once of twice in the face, I switched my grasp to grab him by the hair on the back of his head and brought his head to waist level. Then proceeded to rain down hammer blows on the back of his head and base of his skull.
It only lasted fifteen or twenty seconds, yet I still managed to get in almost two dozen blows. The only damaged to me was that my glasses fell off in the process. We each got three days of in-school suspension. Which I did not regret one bit.
After years of school officials ignoring the pleas from both of my parents about the bullying, it more or less all ended in less than a minute. I had to prove that I would no longer tolerate such treatment and that I would stand up for myself. Violently if needed.
The rest of my school career there were only a handful of incidents. Most were resolved without violence spare two or three. Well, I suppose I should say without violence on school grounds. More oft than not I would run into these idiots out and about.
Which was far worse.
On school grounds they were fairly tame. Once off grounds, all stops were pulled. I had at least once guy threaten to get the hunting rifle from his truck and shoot me dead, one try to run me over with his vehicle, a couple try to act tough by flashing knives, and several just team up in groups of two or three and come after me.
By seventeen I had dealt with more less-than desirable circumstances than most people have at twice that age. Due to the laissez-faire attitude of the school system, I was forced to learn (very quickly) how to take care of my self. In a variety of (potentially very dangerous) scenarios.
Yet that is not how it should have been.

**DISCLAIMER**
I do not want anyone to read this and think that to solve any issues they may be having is violence. It is not a good route to take. I've suffered several injuries over the years ranging from bumps and bruises to scrapes and cuts to almost broken bones and numerous stitches. Please do not resort to violence unless you are in serious physical danger.
The best course of action is to immediately notify school officials about being bullied. Tell your parent(s) or guardian(s) and have them talk to the school. If that fails, contact law enforcement and legal advice should be sought after several ignored requests to school officials. Just because it happens in school does not make it any less illegal or any more acceptable. Out in the real world, 'bullying' is called harassment, assault and menacing. All of which are serious offenses.

kevin8ye
kevin8ye
572 posts
Nomad

if u count arguing with some kid, then no

Showing 16-30 of 57