ForumsThe Tavern{Necro}How did you find Armor Games?

119 21002
RaiderDawg
RaiderDawg
158 posts
Nomad

I'm just curious!

• 119 Replies
dannyereXD
dannyereXD
85 posts
Nomad

A friend kept nagging me to come on and said it was brill but I didn`t believe him! but one day when I got bored I thought I might check it out. And when i came on this site it WAS brilliant!

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Well...(you betta beware because I feel a BIG story coming on...!)

At school in about year 6 (3yrs ago...) I was starting to get bored of playing Heli Attack 3 and Motherload on Miniclip. Also I got more annoyed when the site was blocked the next week. I don't know how it happened, but somehow I ended up playing games on AG. I think Bowman was the cause of it...I might have played it on Addicting Games then forgot which site and then Googled it...and vioala...I was on AG.

I was happy with AG for the next two years. It wasn't blocked at school because not many people new about it. It was excellent! Then, at the end of last year I was asked to be a Beta Tester for the new site, and since then I have been a member of AG.

I am one of the few members who have been on AG since the very beginning of it being Beta.

Thanks...

KingRyan

Henrytheonlygameking
Henrytheonlygameking
677 posts
Nomad

i just fawnd it i gess

thaggard53
thaggard53
808 posts
Nomad

Well this may sound weird but...

I was playing my favorite games at the time, when i was like ten, which were the adventures of blob bob, and kogent knight, and i kept seeing the Ag ad, so i just clicked on it, waited until i could make a user, then created one about a month ago, maybe more, maybe less, not really sure. By the way, Kogent knight is still my favorite game you should try it

Retribution_999
Retribution_999
263 posts
Nomad

I was playing one of my favourite games, and I saw it's sponsor was armorgames, so I clicked the logo, and here I am!

Carnasaur8
Carnasaur8
39 posts
Nomad

Same as Retribution played a game saw add went on got intristed and made this account

kingy310
kingy310
89 posts
Nomad

Amror games found me.

i was playing on miniclip some mountain bike game it wouldent load and it was a message from Armorgames saying would you like to become a armorgames beta tester. i was like there has to be a catch come way off them making money out off me but there wasn't so i played them games wrote some comments had lots of fun and stayed with armor games ever seice!

kingy310
kingy310
89 posts
Nomad

sorry for spelling error's i forgot to do a spell check

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

i dont remeber.....

J4son
J4son
405 posts
Nomad

My story is hilarious, I was just searching for games using google, and found Mr roger's adventures, so I played it then started playing more regularly since miniclip is now lacking new good games and armorgames fills that spot daily

pingie123
pingie123
38 posts
Nomad

i went to this site long time ago and now its much better so i play on this site

kenzio
kenzio
3 posts
Nomad

well, long story so ill keep it short, it involved 3 friends and them beating me with spoons until i went on.. not really but that sounds more eciting

flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

Well, my freind told me about this site. He LOVED it. Whe went on when it was the old AG. Now, he quit, and i'm number 50. :/

Sakamoto
Sakamoto
48 posts
Nomad

through "Pillage the Village"

kyza21
kyza21
86 posts
Nomad

i think i just got it thru google

Showing 31-45 of 119