ForumsThe TavernYoutube problems- Anyone else having them??

7 1666
notinthepie3
notinthepie3
655 posts
Nomad

So I've been watching some videos there this morning and it is just so screwed up! I'll start a video, and either 1/2 way or 2 seconds after the video starts, it shows the related videos and has the same black screen that they show at the end of videos. Has this been happening to anyone else? Know how I can fix this?

• 7 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Still runs fine for me....might be the usual drill. Flash Player, your browser, yada yada.

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

I've had that happen occasionally. If you click the time-bar and move the slider forward a tiny bit it resumes.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Mine has different problems. It will randomly freeze at a point in the video. But this only seems to happen on smosh videos. Then I need to refresh it for it to play.
Also, I have been haveing trouble uploading videos. It takes a while for the videos to render. Like, a day or two.

light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

I have problems too, but not the same... Here's the story, when the weather is stormy, my internet will be spotty. but yesterday there wasn't a cloud in the sky and it got 2 seconds into the video and says "hi, today we-*buffer for 10 seconds*'re goin*buffers for 5 seconds*g to build a hu*buffers for 20 seconds*-" RAGE

BlueChel5
BlueChel5
20 posts
Nomad

Do you have the current flash player installed? Or it just might be your browser. I'm using Google chrome. The only problem I have with the videos is when I hover over the video with the mouse it kind of shakes a little...

Jblaze101
Jblaze101
512 posts
Peasant

I have usual flash crashes now and then but nothing major do you clean your registry, defrag and clear your browsing history often?

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Somtimes Youtube will be down for Killersup for days.He will try to listen to music or somthing and every video says that same thing "we are sorry but this video is curent available"It somtimes last for hours somtimes it last for days.Quite annoying acually.

Showing 1-7 of 7