ForumsSupport ForumReccomend Comments for a Merrit

16 6617
dank
dank
986 posts
Peasant

You can help this site and other users by posting comments that you believe are worthy of a merit here.
There are thousands if not 10s of thousands of comments on games. The small administration can not read through every page of comments to find all of the good ones. Some users who have posted great comments may never be rewarded if they are not found. So go ahead and help out by pointing out good comments!

You Cannot Post Your Own Comments!

Just follow this format:
- Game the comment was left on and link to page where it was left
- Users name and a link to their page
- Comment

Here's one I found:
Goblins Heart
Left by Secret Secretary
Pretty good. I liked the upgrading system after every level, that's what kept me going. The fighting system was awkward. I think the biggest problem is that when you get hurt, the hurting animation lasts way too long before you recover. It also got very hard after a while. My feelings were a mixture of frustration and fun, and sometimes a bit of boredom.

• 16 Replies
Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

There is actually an 'Up-Vote' button, that you can press to bump up comments so people and moderators can see it more as well.

dank
dank
986 posts
Peasant

That doesn't really seem to do much though.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

are you both moderators? I know Carlie is.

dank
dank
986 posts
Peasant

I'm not.

nqkoi1
nqkoi1
382 posts
Nomad

It does help, but there are very few moderators so not every good comment gets a merrit

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

is there some kind of list for moderators that shows posts that have been voted up?

nqkoi1
nqkoi1
382 posts
Nomad

Yea and I figure there should be one for reported posts and comments.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

It doesn't show it to us like that, no. What it does, is it makes the text larger, so that it stands out more when you are browsing through the comments.

But if you do find a merit worthy comment, you can't post it here to bring it to our attention. Because it is hard to get to them all with ~600 games

Green12324
Green12324
4,099 posts
Peasant

hey I know that this isn't really relavant to this thread but I was wondering how you turn words into links here on the forum. thanks

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

There are so many users. Carlie, has Dan not looked into finding more moderators?

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Yes, they are just very picky about it. Because the website is so new I think it is probably hard for them to be sure that anyone specifically should be a moderator. Websites usually wait a few months for a member to be active and helpful before making them a moderator.

dank
dank
986 posts
Peasant

It's a shame that Bufu isn't active anymore... So do you not want us posting merit worthy comments here? If so, I suggest you lock the thread.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Oh no, by all means post them. It is hard for us to get them all, we could use a little help

We just need to make sure that people don't just post their own, or their friends to get it merited when they don't really deserve one.

Pfhortipfhy
Pfhortipfhy
70 posts
Nomad

Well, this is kind of related, but the little "vote up" icon disappeared the other day. Did I miss something, or is it just me?

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

It is still visible for me. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Showing 1-15 of 16