ForumsGamesThe Last Stand: Dead Zone thread

340 178215
stinkyjim
stinkyjim
470 posts
Shepherd

Post anything about the new MMO/Strategy/Zombie game made by ConArtist here. Discuss strategies, zombies, different characters, etc.

I have recently started the game. I,(unfortunately), ran out of fuel after about 15 minutes of gameplay, and am now searching for fuel around the map. Any tips on getting a large amount of fuel without paying for it?

• 340 Replies
kanukato2
kanukato2
7 posts
Nomad

oh... i just saw the answer to my question a couple posts up...

SunBlast
SunBlast
7 posts
Farmer

Started playing the game a week ago. It's awesome and it's not even finished yet! The game is really cool and I hope the updates will make it better, not vie-versa as it happens with some other games.
Don't know if the askers got their answers but here are some:
You can't be attacked by infected if you don't play, but other players can attack you anytime so make good defenses.
Fuel can be obtained with real money, found in junk, looted from map locations.
And i don't think Jack will be the owner of the fuel trading post, but that Ivan guy and his big beard seem awfully suspicious... just saying.

Oh, and I'm so glad that I have a fast computer. :P

Lima249
Lima249
18 posts
Nomad

what are the classes of our survivors? i have one each class, the leader is the class and all the points but one are in fighting

Tophatlegend
Tophatlegend
1 posts
Nomad

for some reason internet explorer cant display the game any ideas on what i can do to fix it?

InsanityDANO
InsanityDANO
10 posts
Nomad

I can use any aspect of the internet at the moment. But when i try to load this game, i get an error screen. Does this mean the server is down?

judasbob
judasbob
4 posts
Nomad

All the MMO's seem to be down

ufexed
ufexed
1 posts
Peasant

maybe they are updating something...

vidim47
vidim47
1 posts
Peasant

it has little bug when i upgraded an item..
it says that "upgrade now - free".. but then i paid 11 fuel..
please fix this

i upgraded ruined tactical vest from lvl 9 -> 10

eitherway i still like this game..

sojiro
sojiro
2 posts
Nomad

I would really like to know something, always when i go play TLSead zone it keep at the loading connecting to armor games something like that i cant enter the game anymore D:

boonize
boonize
1 posts
Nomad

I wish I started on FB instead to get the achievements involving friends. This is kind of unfair, don't you think?

On a side note, so tired of PvP... This guy attacked my compound 3 times in a row destroying like half my stuff... I attack back once and now it's a full escalated war, and repairing my barricades uses more resource than I can raid

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

On a side note, so tired of PvP... This guy attacked my compound 3 times in a row destroying like half my stuff... I attack back once and now it's a full escalated war, and repairing my barricades uses more resource than I can raid

What level are you? You don't really need barriers and barricades below level 20. Just repair them when you want to upgrade them.
snickersimba
snickersimba
5 posts
Farmer

this game looks great i mean it sounds great but its so boring i quite literally can't play it i wish they would of avoided having the multiplayer thing and just letting us build our bases and collect resourse with unlimeted food

Rothecool
Rothecool
16 posts
Jester

Guns are way more powerful than melee weapons in DZ.. Back in UC, i mostly used only melee weapons because they'd always hit and deal high damage and don't have to reload. But in DZ, we've unlimited ammo and the melee weapon misses a lot.. Also, you can easily get surrounded when trying to attack one guy.. So, ranged weapons are a much better choice, especially if you have a SMG or a shotgun

thefatgamer
thefatgamer
1 posts
Peasant

I can't play the game

it's weird i can play other mmo but every time i click play now it just sends me back.Is there a software that i have to download or is it because i am playing in indonesia
If someone knows the problem please tell me

ennead
ennead
1 posts
Nomad

Anyone know where to get car batteries? What do you recycle?

Showing 151-165 of 340