ForumsGamesThe Last Stand: Dead Zone thread

340 178262
stinkyjim
stinkyjim
470 posts
Shepherd

Post anything about the new MMO/Strategy/Zombie game made by ConArtist here. Discuss strategies, zombies, different characters, etc.

I have recently started the game. I,(unfortunately), ran out of fuel after about 15 minutes of gameplay, and am now searching for fuel around the map. Any tips on getting a large amount of fuel without paying for it?

• 340 Replies
Tessou
Tessou
2 posts
Nomad

^ This. I've been scavenging for hours and still have yet to find a single battery. I'd rather not waste fuel on something I could just find somewhere.

Tessou
Tessou
2 posts
Nomad

^ This. I've been scavenging for hours to no avail.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Large Hardware stores/Warehouses have all kinds of junk.

MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

The game is like Backyard monsters which I love to play but with a choice to control your people which is awesome, I started playing yesterday and have 4 people alredy.

_Spaz_
_Spaz_
143 posts
Nomad

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------Question---------------------------------

When you are logged off,Can people attack you? Or does your survivors fight for you?

Thanks,
Spaz

_Spaz_
_Spaz_
143 posts
Nomad

Reading from the comments, I think you guys should give the game a chance and let the creators deal with the bugs instead of bashing it and complaining about what you can/can not do. The game is still in Beta.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

People can only attack you if you're logged off. Any survivors you have available at the base will go to their assigned positions and defend the base. They will move toward invading survivors if they detect intruders. You don't get to see what happens when someone attacks you.

JakobHayden
JakobHayden
1 posts
Nomad

I love this game. I'm hoping there's more areas and weapons and stuff on the way.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,778 posts
Chamberlain

i found my first car battery, i was in riverside in the department store (i think, it was one of the buildings that it didn't have any of the symbols saying that something would be found there) and i also found a normal battery and a container of fuel, so i guess look for those kinds of buildings for them

icycle2
icycle2
68 posts
Bard

Hey ImTheMostManlyMan, how long did it take you to find that first car battery? I'm a new player, and I really want to get a radio so I can communicate with other players.

On another note, I like this game. I wish there was a co-op feature, though.

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

I have a question regarding a task called "Riverside runners". I seem unable to complete it. I've been to Riverside a bunch of times and killed many zombies, but the number of infected runner kills stays the same. Any tips? Am I doing something wrong?

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

The task is either labelled incorrectly or just implemented incorrectly. You have to kill runners in another neighborhood to complete the task. I don't remember which it was, I think the Stadium(?).

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,778 posts
Chamberlain

@icycle: i'm not really sure, i was level 16 that much i know, but when you unlock that area try going there maybe

@kegaumongo: i think you have to go to riverside waters or something, not plane old riverside, try looking at the task description

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

I've finally completed the mission. The mission is supposed to be done on Riverside Waters. However, the task description says "Riverside runners", so I assumed it was referring to just Riverside. Anyways, thanks for the tips.

Smokie182
Smokie182
1 posts
Nomad

You should be able to look at your friends compounds

Showing 166-180 of 340