ForumsGamesThe Last Stand: Dead Zone thread

340 178249
stinkyjim
stinkyjim
470 posts
Shepherd

Post anything about the new MMO/Strategy/Zombie game made by ConArtist here. Discuss strategies, zombies, different characters, etc.

I have recently started the game. I,(unfortunately), ran out of fuel after about 15 minutes of gameplay, and am now searching for fuel around the map. Any tips on getting a large amount of fuel without paying for it?

• 340 Replies
MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

It depends on your level, but I am level 14 and I go to Riverside Heights, and find sometimes 3 batteries in one mission.

Mast3rGam3r
Mast3rGam3r
3 posts
Shepherd

In one of the dock streets, I found 2-3 batteries from each vehicle for a total of close to 10 in one raid... So just look in hardware stores, streets, & warehouses. You know, places that it really makes sense for them to be in. Although not normally in the convenience store...

Torlo50
Torlo50
7 posts
Nomad

Friend me for playing in The Last Stand: Dead Zone. We all need to stick together against the zombie/"human raiders"

"I came, I saw, I conquered"

-Alexander the Great after his final victory

zachsfast
zachsfast
1 posts
Peasant

Does anyone know if you can reuse your key cards to open the HERC boxes?? thats the only think i wanna know before i invest in a card or 2..

thanks guys!!

bosnian123
bosnian123
1 posts
Nomad

no, you can't reuse keycards, its useless any ways though. the problem with keycards is that it takes up too much fuel to buy, the supplies they wield in it are not so good, and that i think you its WAY TOO EASY to find, and it takes up a lot of space if you don't dispose of them. MORAL OF STORY: DON'T USE THE HERC BOXES, THEY ARE NOT GOOD AT ALL!!!

chives1
chives1
27 posts
Peasant

Bosnian123, I would have to disagree with you saying that HERC boxes are not good at all - they simply cost a lot of fuel to open. I got my best weapon from it early on, and although I do regret the use of 50 fuel to get it, the box itself was good.

Overall I really like the game, and there is a lot of different things to do in the game. I personally find it annoying to send some people on a mission and then have to wait 20 minutes for them to get back (or more)but it allowed somebody to go about their regular business while they are coming back.

AlexanderTheNuts
AlexanderTheNuts
2 posts
Nomad

i Like this game

MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

@chives1
The point of the waiting is so it seems more realistic and if your nt patient they can get some money out of you by spending fuel or buying the car upgrade

lordani
lordani
2 posts
Nomad

when i open the game website,it says connect error...is the server down or something or is the game just updating or do i have an internet problem?

MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

I love the new update with ammo, it makes you more weary on who has guns and who has melee. I hope that they make an update so that when your level 5 so that you don't have to worry about ammo, I'm level 15. But you have a better chance of getting incapacitated which is fine with me because I don't use auto mission, so it requires more skill instead of loading everyone with long-rifles and light machine guns.
And when you watch those zombie show like: The Walking Dead and others, they mostly use melee. Makes it much more realistic.
Personally I only use SMG's with my medics since they take such little damage to be incapacitated. I suggest to all of you that you build a Training Center because your going to need mostly: Warriors, Medics, and Scavengers. I only have two recons and they are pretty good. Just make sure you have some type of "vest" on them so they don't get incapacitated as easily. When your going to loot, always bring a medic, mostly when you are going against a higher level area.
I love the new update for Halloween, with traps and decor and the new food -and liquids, and I noticed that some of the "fat" zombies have a jack-o-lantern on their head which is pretty funny.

ProDemon
ProDemon
8 posts
Nomad

Despite what people sya about the game, (complaining about ammo update), I think ConArtists are doing everything correctly. However, it does have a few minor flaws (as to be expected for evvery game). Keep up the great work ConArtists.

chives1
chives1
27 posts
Peasant

I think what people don't really realize about ammo is that just one ammo drop-off creates 25 ammo per hour. You can have two ammo drop-offs, and with upgrades they can basically fuel all your missions for the day that require ammo.

And besides, it's not like scavengers need to have a ranged attack....

NinjaDork
NinjaDork
34 posts
Shepherd

I just now logged in and re-equipped all my fighters and my leaders with melee weapons. It shows them as using melee weapons in the Survivor window, but when I played an outpost defense, they were still equipped with m-24s. What's more, no ammo was used in the attack-still had the full starter ammo supply left over when I finished.

JamesWB
JamesWB
60 posts
Nomad

I just now logged in and re-equipped all my fighters and my leaders with melee weapons. It shows them as using melee weapons in the Survivor window, but when I played an outpost defense, they were still equipped with m-24s. What's more, no ammo was used in the attack-still had the full starter ammo supply left over when I finished.

The survivor screen has two loadouts, an offensive loadout and defensive loadout, you have to click the button on top to toggle between the screens

As for the Ammo, when the defensive setup is used. no ammo is expended. Defensive setups are triggered for zombie attacks and defending against a raider, hope this helps.
MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

Do any of you know how to add people?

Showing 196-210 of 340