ForumsGamesThe Last Stand: Dead Zone thread

340 178216
stinkyjim
stinkyjim
470 posts
Shepherd

Post anything about the new MMO/Strategy/Zombie game made by ConArtist here. Discuss strategies, zombies, different characters, etc.

I have recently started the game. I,(unfortunately), ran out of fuel after about 15 minutes of gameplay, and am now searching for fuel around the map. Any tips on getting a large amount of fuel without paying for it?

• 340 Replies
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

You can't add people for Dead Zone unless you're playing from Facebook.

KEM0000
KEM0000
4 posts
Nomad

how to make it work ??

i used Firefox and Google Chrome Nothing Happend

Plz help

SZabarin
SZabarin
1 posts
Nomad

Try Internet Explorer. When I attempt to play on Chrome or Firefox, it glitches and freezes. Something to do with an unsupported system.

korvin1978
korvin1978
3 posts
Scribe

Hi world! Bye world!

ipraiseiloveGod
ipraiseiloveGod
5 posts
Nomad

I love this game. This is so epic. It helps you to decide quickly. Well yeah, that is the benefit of gaming.

ipraiseiloveGod
ipraiseiloveGod
5 posts
Nomad

Add me guys! Thanks. I am looking forward in this game.

Darkgonza
Darkgonza
2 posts
Peasant

is a very good game, the only thing missing is that the petrol or gasoline is not as fast acve ami I only have 3 xDDD

ydihtty
ydihtty
3 posts
Farmer

The fat zombies during compound attacks are sooo freaking annoying. Like for example, I had my scavenger with a Lawson .22 pistol, and there were two fat zombies at the barricade she was assigned to. The barricade almost broke, and the survivor had to shoot like 20 whole clips. ****ed fatties. -_-

ydihtty
ydihtty
3 posts
Farmer

How do you rate/favourite this game? I really want to, but can't find the buttons for it.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

You cannot rate MMOs. To add it to your favorite games list, click the red heart with the green plus sign above the MMO.

Metallic_Mosher
Metallic_Mosher
1 posts
Peasant

Been seeing Con around the forms, and I been asking him the question that has been having mroe, and more asking as of now.

When are we getting the "boom stick" as a weapon?

Ashes right hand is based off a movie "Army of Darkness", and fans like myself would enjoy having his shotgun as a weapon.

Perhaps I am not the first one to ask about this, but I sure as hell been asking con every single time I seen him in the game, and telling nearly everyone as well.

FanaticGamer1989
FanaticGamer1989
1 posts
Nomad

I want to love this game, I really do, but it tries WAY too hard to make you buy fuel.

It's basically a glorified facebook game, where if you don't buy, you have to wait forever to do something else.

I understand they want money, but they should make it subscription, or buy once and enjoy instead of this insane microtransactions.

PeanutToaster
PeanutToaster
1 posts
Jester

Great game!
What i dont like is that in fullscreen (1920x1200) i cannot see the top-bar so i dont know when the time runs out while figthting or how the ratings are and how much fuel is left ...

Chikusho
Chikusho
5 posts
Nomad

Machined Parts are found in Upgraded weapon such as Quick Load Tauron 9mm or quiet Lawson .22 Pistol.Basically you can't find it elswhere but on warehouses.

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

There's a button that toggles fullscreen in the game. It is located on the right side, just above the tasks window.

Showing 211-225 of 340