ForumsGamesThe Last Stand: Dead Zone thread

340 178127
stinkyjim
stinkyjim
470 posts
Shepherd

Post anything about the new MMO/Strategy/Zombie game made by ConArtist here. Discuss strategies, zombies, different characters, etc.

I have recently started the game. I,(unfortunately), ran out of fuel after about 15 minutes of gameplay, and am now searching for fuel around the map. Any tips on getting a large amount of fuel without paying for it?

• 340 Replies
serialhumer
serialhumer
2 posts
Nomad

how does one get his friend into his neighbourhood ? already tried adding on armour games even in game

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

how does one get his friend into his neighbourhood ? already tried adding on armour games even in game

I haven't played the game in a while and I'm not sure if this has changed. As far as I know, you can't add friends on AG, you only can do that if you're playing from Facebook. When players are on the friend list, they will always be in the neighborhood.
serialhumer
serialhumer
2 posts
Nomad

apparently thats sadly true ... i would love for con artists to make armour games dead zone have such a feature

ayalab52
ayalab52
1 posts
Nomad

where I can find rope?

PurpleSquishy
PurpleSquishy
150 posts
Shepherd

About time to find some new things to build.

_RUSH_Rocky2013
_RUSH_Rocky2013
13 posts
Peasant

Who knows how to restart the game?
I hadn't played in months and my compound sucks, along with my stats and morale. I want to start fresh in a NEW Game, does anybody know how?

keeganp1234
keeganp1234
17 posts
Nomad

I have 2 HERC Boxes and no keys. Help?

charleyboy
charleyboy
2 posts
Blacksmith

I am having problems loading into my file. It's been days.
Is there problems with the servers?

llerad
llerad
1 posts
Nomad

how do i see a friend's compound?
I added my cousin as a friend in my armorgames account (but no in fb, since i play at armorgames)
is there anyway to link fb and armorgames account?

QFizzle
QFizzle
1 posts
Shepherd

It seems that the Inconveniencer Achievement just won't update. The achievement is stuck at 6% yet I have played over 2 hours with challenge books, both timed and permanent. This doesn't include automated missions. Can someone please help me out with this?

URTemplar
URTemplar
2 posts
Shepherd

Hi. I've been playing for some months now. Found 2 uniques all this time. Now some SOAB keeps raiding my compound all the ****ing time. It's all crap, can't get resources, all my fuel is gone. Best thing is I can't even get close to their compounds. No idea what sort of weapons they have, but I'm dead before doing anything.

Before I even come back from my missions to rebuild, I'm all destroyed yet again.

The ******* is naturally a pay-to-win boy (I know since he upgraded his car).

Congratulations, ConArtist, you just learned how to destroy a good game and a good idea. You took Blizzard's lessons well, Jay Wilson must be proud of you.

Next time, learn that you just CAN'T mix serious players with payed cheaters. This is not how gaming works, no matter what this corrupt market wants you to believe in. True gamers are there to enjoy the game, not to try to fix some self-esteem issue like shopaholic teenager girls.

Sincerely,
the guy who is donating his items and never playing this again.

FearCool
FearCool
1 posts
Peasant

Why I can't build anything or move my stuff in the compound???
Also when raiding i can't enter defender's compound neither attacking their survivor in the compound.....

Pls fix this problem..... getting annoying when failed to retaliate.....

gdywataka
gdywataka
82 posts
Duke

It's possible to restart the saved data?

No, only if you creat a new account on Facebook/Armor/Kong

Game don't load

Clear you broser cache/cookies or try anothe one(chrome,firefox,safari)

Can't find uniques and rares!What to do?

They are pretty hard to find, that why it called ´´unique`` and ´´rare``.Just more patience and automated mission.

URTemplar

This is normal in this game, fuel its not eveything, just try retaliate him before he atack your compound, remember you can supress and use grenades to help you. You need to play for fun, not to win.
tomato404
tomato404
1 posts
Peasant

I haven't find anywhere that how the friend thing works?
I have friend who liked to be my neighbor...
So how he can move to same map as I?

A_Blade99
A_Blade99
2 posts
Nomad

When i find HERC boxes will it be added to the loot items or not? I am new to this game. I also have Recommendations to this game..

Showing 271-285 of 340