Forums

ForumsMassive Multiplayer Online Games

The Last Stand: Dead Zone thread

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 7:23am

Axelya

Axelya

3 posts

I've been enjoying the game greatly, but it seems to crash my flash player quite a lot. My friends who play the game warned me against using too much ammo, but I currently have two survivors with guns, and two with melee weapons. I haven't even dropped below 50% ammo yet.

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 7:59am

letsgome_gome

letsgome_gome

804 posts

I hate how it keeps playing when you leave.

Posted Dec 14, '12 at 1:20am

Nydar

Nydar

17 posts

there is not a special place to find fuel u have to search a lot of places to find a few

Posted Dec 14, '12 at 1:23am

Nydar

Nydar

17 posts

letsgome-gome is right it play awful for u when u are offline

Posted Dec 14, '12 at 4:36pm

xXSPIK3Xx

xXSPIK3Xx

14 posts

[b] best game ever I'm addicted, I just need to work on my drop-offs and defenses (help anyone) I see alot of guys grouping there outdoor collectors and drop-offs around the three entrances so I'm starting to do that.

I wish that there was a faster way to clear junk. because it always gets in my way. Also that one 10 day metal thing in the back, where am i supposed to find the time and storage to remove that.

I am always out of food and water and it always gets in the way of coming young ones to my compound

Posted Dec 15, '12 at 11:50pm

FPSFrame52

FPSFrame52

14 posts

So far I'm fairly satisfied with it. I mean, don't get me wrong it's a change of pace (with timers and limits that slow the game down) but it's definitely better fare so far than the other F2P MMO crap that generally gets churned out.

The atmosphere's nice, the gameplay is generally solid and addicting, and you can tell Con Artists had a fun time making this game. I really hope it succeeds because it's the way an F2P, time-based strategy game is meant to play.

Posted Dec 20, '12 at 4:14am

BigSchlembo

BigSchlembo

5 posts

It's a very godd game but the food and water problem is a big negative point.

Posted Dec 20, '12 at 11:37am

sawyergraham01

sawyergraham01

1 post

dudes i've been waiting for this game to load forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Dec 22, '12 at 6:01am

AlienMonkey

AlienMonkey

1 post

Sooo addictive!

Posted Dec 22, '12 at 6:15am

AgZarp

AgZarp

2 posts

Its a good game indeed, i played it on FAcebook and it was good on there
But i just got overwelmed by like 20 zombies on my main guy xD

Reply to The Last Stand: Dead Zone thread