Forums

ForumsMassive Multiplayer Online Games

The Last Stand: Dead Zone thread

Posted Jul 20, '14 at 1:42pm

Finnicky

Finnicky

1 post

I've been having the same problem for two days now - what gives?

Posted Jul 21, '14 at 5:40am

James_Edward_Tansil

James_Edward_Tansil

1 post

i had a previous account on last stand dead zone but i cant remember my password and email address what can i do to get my account back?

Posted Jul 22, '14 at 11:35am

rd1230

rd1230

1 post

I have experienced the same issues of "unable to save" and seeing the multiple games opening below my active window. If I log in directly to armor(not using my bookmark), I do not get the multiple windows but I still receive a save error when the undead assault begins. I am losing food/water because I am unable to harvest and save resources.

Posted Aug 7, '14 at 6:18pm

Praxus21

Praxus21

1 post

[b]For some reason, my survivors won't deploy and I got about an hour to complete a request to get 6 Fuel. What is the problem with this game? If it isn't the unability to deploy to a mission, it's the game announcing problems to load the mission. Please help.

Posted Aug 11, '14 at 1:10pm

PervyMofoMes

PervyMofoMes

1 post

I'm trying to do the Bounty office and open the bounty box but it wont let me enter the standium and theres 6hrs left on the bounty. Why cant i enter the stadium? help?

Posted Oct 17, '14 at 12:34pm

z47cool90

z47cool90

1 post

it's so laggy, if anyone knows how to fix this please tell me

Posted Oct 19, '14 at 10:52am

The_Russian3768

The_Russian3768

35 posts

As far as I can tell the game is still in beta * may be wrong only got online 2-3 week's ago after 1 year break* I've had the game crash 1-2 times a week *rarely* and have it freeze but briefly.

Unless the programmer's make a patch or the game provider makes a change there are few way's to solve the problems

Posted Nov 1, '14 at 10:02pm

The_Russian3768

The_Russian3768

35 posts

bump

Posted Nov 12, '14 at 4:08am

HXCKER

HXCKER

4 posts

One of the big problems in the game is when people go inactive for like a month basically your base is most likely Raided. there is also a few disadvantages like

- Morale Low
- Chance of Being Raided while Inactive
- Food & Water Low
- Storages Low (If Raided)
- Survivors Perform slow because of Morale
- Defense most likely destroyed by Raiders.

This is why we should play this game if we are gonna be active

Posted Nov 12, '14 at 10:09am

unchiski

unchiski

1 post

probably not a game issue..but when trying to open game, it tells me I need adobe flash..and I already have it..fix?

Reply to The Last Stand: Dead Zone thread

You must be logged in to post a reply!