ForumsThe TavernYour Parallel

20 5132
BlueChel5
BlueChel5
20 posts
Nomad

Have you ever had a dream and you dream about yourself? Did you ever think that "Man I was that!"? Well I have something to tell you that would shock you! I don't know if you know already but... when you dream about yourself... your not dreaming about yourself... you are dreaming about your parallel self! Yep, that's right. There are tons of universes out there, and in every universe there is a planet similar to Earth! That meaning, you are there but that is not YOU technically speaking. But not only do you have one, but you have MANY parallels! I'm not done yet! One reason why you would dream of your parallel is a way of keeping track of what they are doing. So say when you dream about yourself you are swimming at the beach and it is daylight outside. That's exactly what your parallel is doing. Sometimes you dream because something similar to what you have dreamed about is going to happen. Or there is a sign of some sort of message in the dream. It also could be that you are having a nightmare! This is something that I am really fascinated in. How did I figure this out? Research something like "travelling to parallel universes in dreams" I'm no scientist though. Tell me what you guys think!

• 20 Replies
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

I used to have dreams about getting chased by a train when I was 5 years old. It used to chase me through my house, down the street, on the train tracks, the grocery store, the restroom... My parallel must have been in fantastic physical condition for a 5 year old, as I managed to outrun the train every night for about a year.

Also, the BNSF railway must be in existence in some other universe, as it was always a BNSF locomotive that chased me.

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,826 posts
Nomad

this might interest you guys
the quantum entangelment

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,826 posts
Nomad

also this go to teleporting information

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

If dreams are parallel universes, then one of me has an awesome ability (the ability to respawn) and lived as a graboid hunter.

Showing 16-19 of 20