ForumsThe TavernSenior Prank

16 3790
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

So I'm comin into my senior year of high school, and for a while I've been wanting to do a senior prank, especially after my school's last two senior pranks (2 years ago, all they did was "gnome" the grass..it took like 5 minutes for them to be picked up. Last year they placed police caution tape around a section of the back parking lot, but high enough so if you wanted to drive under it to park where you need to, you could).

So I was wondering, what senior prank do you have planned? Or already did? Or maybe one you heard about that was really good?

• 16 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I'll start with my idea

So what I have planned is over the course of this year I will purchase bags of mulch/small rocks/dirt/sand/etc at my local hardware store (over the year so I can gather a good amount). Then later in the year on a set date, my friends and I will meet up somewhere late late late (gots to make sure noone be around) and head over to the school with the bags. We will then go our school's precious football field (how precious is it? We are speading somewhere near a million dollars to pretty it up and get AstroTurf) and place the bags in a way that it will spell something out (not sure what yet, I'm thinking of Tzavloc, which is the name of our group...if curious about the name ask me on my page).

Oh but wait, that's not it. That wouldn't be good enough. After we have them all in place, we will cut large slits in em, then flip em over. That way, when whoever goes to pick em up does so, all the contents of the bag will spill out. So they go from picking up bags of stuff, to picking up a bunch of empty bags, and then having to clean off all of each bag's contents (which should be pretty time consuming).

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

put sparkler bombs in the school yeard or a few toilets all over the school.Set them off and run,as long as you don't get caught it will be halarious.If you get caught.......you so ****ed.

toemas
toemas
339 posts
Farmer

@pangtongshu

you. are. genius. but dont put anything Associated with your group because you could get in trouble i guess

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

At my high school someone let out mice in the cafeteria... the main guy who did it got arrested for animal cruelty or something of the sort.

#YOLO

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

Your idea sounds amazing, but preferably only do it before your school blows a million bucks on doing the pitch up. I'm sure things wouldn't be taken so light hearted if after.

Although i'm not American, my "high school" had a senior prank week, which i was proud to have organized, and which was brilliant.

I think lots of little pranks and one main one sets the tone.

We turned the furniture in our main teachers classroom 100% upside down. We waited until the meanest teacher was in her class, and took off the door handle so she couldn't get out. We unscrewed our teachers table but left it looking like it was alright so when he sat on it, it fell, as did he. We did the usual cling film over the teachers toilets and silly string attacks during assembly.

Now a main prank is needed. Yours sounds good (But keep in mind what i said before). I went to a Catholic school, so naturally we hired strippers.

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,917 posts
Peasant

so naturally we hired strippers.

lolwut

OP, your story sounds very good, but dont associate yourself with it, I know that at my school you can't graduate whoever does the senior prank.

The seniors this year were weenies. They just put laxatives in the ketchup at lunch.
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

lolwut

We hired strippers to come to our school. This was very amusing.

OP, your story sounds very good, but dont associate yourself with it, I know that at my school you can't graduate whoever does the senior prank.

The punishment is that severe?!

The seniors this year were weenies. They just put laxatives in the ketchup at lunch.

THIS is amazing.
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

Mulch is expensive, do what I'm doing and just get a lawnmower from a garage sale, buy a costume, and use the mower to draw something awesome into the field. Of course, if your school doesn't have cameras like mine does, the costume is not needed.

"In other news authorities are looking for a 6 foot tall bear, last seen with a lawn mower misspelling "Kangaroos like pie" into the AstroTurf at *highschool name*"

aknerd
aknerd
1,416 posts
Peasant

Mulch is expensive, do what I'm doing and just get a lawnmower from a garage sale, buy a costume, and use the mower to draw something awesome into the field. Of course, if your school doesn't have cameras like mine does, the costume is not needed.

Mulch isn't that expensive... you can get a yard for about 20-40 bucks. Of course, if you do what he is planing to do and buy it a little at a time, it will be a lot more. A LOT more. But a yard is almost 30 typical (1 cu ft) bags of mulch, so that should probably do it.

But, if he really wanted to save some money he could use lawn clippings or really, you know, anything. I mean, he could just go to a dumpster and get a bunch of bags of trash. That would REALLY piss people off.
halogunner
halogunner
807 posts
Nomad

The punishment is that severe?!

How do you not get expelled for bringing strippers to a catholic school
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

How do you not get expelled for bringing strippers to a catholic school

Because it's the last week - we get away with pretty much everything.
Exams are over and we're just helping teachers sort out their classrooms. Not all of the senior class comes in as attendance isn't required after exams, it's by choice since there's nothing being taught. Technically we're nothing more than registered to the school.

Plus, we accommodated to everyone, male and female strippers.
Safe to say it was a beautiful thing to watch. Obviously they didn't get their full kit off and were turfed out in the lobby.
Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

I heard about one where the seniors catnapped every cat they could find, which was over a thousand, and let them loose in the school.

In the "Fail" section, someone from School A tried to spray paint they team's name, the Stallions, on School B's field. School B looked at their field and saw "Go Stalions!" on it. Yes I misspelled Stallions on purpose.

Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

I heard about one where the seniors catnapped every cat they could find, which was over a thousand, and let them loose in the school.

In the "Fail" section, someone from School A tried to spray paint they team's name, the Stallions, on School B's field. School B looked at their field and saw "Go Stalions!" on it. Yes I misspelled Stallions on purpose.

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

The only senior prank that happened at my school that was any good was my freshman year. We walked into school one morning to find small rubber ducks EVERYWHERE. They had little hats and squeaked when you squeezed them. The rest of the day, people were either collecting one of each type, throwing them at each other, or squeaking them in class every time the teacher turned around.

Balloon__Girl
Balloon__Girl
213 posts
Shepherd

I remember when my sibling was in high school someone released 3 pigs with the number 1, 2 and 4 painted on them inside the school. They were quite concerned when they could not find pig #3.

Showing 1-15 of 16