ForumsGamesSuper smash bros 4!Is it worth buying a wiiu for?

63 13429
Demongamer112
Demongamer112
6 posts
Nomad

I Im starting to think about buying a wiiu to play super smash bros 4.Now Im wondering is it worth buying a wiiu for.What do you think?

• 63 Replies
Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

no unless it's on ps3 or pc

pokemonmania
pokemonmania
11 posts
Peasant

i already own a 3ds so im gonna buy it for 3ds
there are just not much new nintendo characters, they just make new sequels to link and mario so i don't tihnk there will be much of a diffrence then maps and maybe attacks

theawesomnator
theawesomnator
56 posts
Nomad

Don't get ur hoes u everybody. There isn't ever going 2 b a fourht suer smash bros game.

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

dont do it bro. it honestly wont be worth 300 bucks dude.

DONT DO IT!
EVAR!

BravePanda
BravePanda
1 posts
Nomad

If the wii u is cheap enough, I will get it for ssb.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Don't get ur hoes u everybody. There isn't ever going 2 b a fourht suer smash bros game.

Yeah, thats why Super Smash Bros: 4 (possible name of universe) was announced at the E3.

p.s. please take the time to improve your grammar, or otherwise people will misunderstand you.

~~~Darth Caedus
kellynmcfinch
kellynmcfinch
132 posts
Nomad

ok here is my new list along with a reason:

characters:
1. ghirahim(legend of zelda skyward sword): there has got to be more villains in the game. or he could replace ganondorf.
2. king k rool(donkey kong): again more villains
3. some more pokemon: replace jigglypuff? change the pokemon trainer's name to ash. I always accidentaly call the pokemon trainer "Ash Ketchum".
send in zorark or dewott or victini or whatever pokemon to put in.
4. red and his dahak(solatorobo): the dahak can pick almost anything up and throw them. he could own the characters by doing so.
5. Magnus(kid icarus uprising): the second ssb character from the kid icarus series.
6. geno(super mario rpg): don't ask me why. the others said so.
7. megaman(megaman starforce): you should really know already. the male version of samus maybe?
8. krystal(starfox adventures): maybe more female ssb characters may attract girls into getting the new game.
9. little mac(punch out) you know this guy? this guy would be boss in ssb because he is a more fighter suited character.
10. knuckles(sonic): either little mac or knuckles.

11. your thoughts

and remember: size doesn't matter does it?

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

change the pokemon trainer's name to ash

I don't know what they have the name as now...but I'd imagine it is Red (if not it should)..since that is the name he is in the game (or his technical name, since you can change it)..Ash is the anime character's name
Skulltivator
Skulltivator
630 posts
Nomad

change the pokemon trainer's name to ash. I always accidentaly call the pokemon trainer "Ash Ketchum".

You can call him whatever you want. Official names are only for uniformity purposes. You could call him Tim Tebow if you wanted to.

You're not really playing as Ash anyway, you're playing as the Pokemon he has in his arsenal. The name "Pokemon Trainer" implies that, as opposed to "Ash" which would imply that you were playing as him.
kellynmcfinch
kellynmcfinch
132 posts
Nomad

well every one says on youtube that almost every ssb player calls the pokemon trainer ash then they said "why don't you just call the pokemon trainer ash?". Don't say that this was my idea.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

well every one says on youtube that almost every ssb player calls the pokemon trainer ash then they said "why don't you just call the pokemon trainer ash?". Don't say that this was my idea.

Not saying it was your idea...but if they give a name to the trainer it should be one that goes with the video game (saying as how the characters from Smash bros are from video games) and not the anime. The name Red works because it is the un-official official name of the character in gen 1 (un-official because you can name him whatever you please)...Pokemon Trainer also works due to the fact that you can name him whatever in the game
landmaster2000
landmaster2000
135 posts
Shepherd

I dun really like pokémon trainer tbh (probably cause I suck with him.)
Also, you should be able to change the frequency of trips. It'd just be so -annoying- fun to make everyone trip every 5 steps. Also, it'd be nice to have more items like the Dragoon. I love fighting with erryone for all 3 pieces.

kellynmcfinch
kellynmcfinch
132 posts
Nomad

I get you pangtongshu

Sauron23
Sauron23
275 posts
Peasant

I think there needs to be more than one game that you want in order to buy a whole new console. Super Smash Bros. is awesome, but you shouldn't get the Wiiu just for one game. I wish they had made it for the regular Wii.

kellynmcfinch
kellynmcfinch
132 posts
Nomad

well you shouldn't get the wiiu just for one game.

well consider buying it for christmas. they might have more selections.
Showing 31-45 of 63