ForumsGamesSuper smash bros 4!Is it worth buying a wiiu for?

63 13482
Demongamer112
Demongamer112
6 posts
Nomad

I Im starting to think about buying a wiiu to play super smash bros 4.Now Im wondering is it worth buying a wiiu for.What do you think?

• 63 Replies
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

why would they call him ash?? so what if he is the main character of the series. techincally ash doesnt even have a vinosaur and that trainer doesnt even look anything like him :S id like to see mewtwo again.

and take of ganondorf? id suggest to make him not bad but you really think they should actually remove the MAIN villian of the series?

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

I messed around with the WiiU at the mall trying out demos for games and stuff and Id say its worth it. Plenty of titles on launch anyways and plus Bayonetta 2! Who doesn't want that game in addition to SSB4. Though if there is tripping I will be very sad.

Koru7
Koru7
1,408 posts
Nomad

well there are going to be other awesome games for the WiiU besides SSBB 4. And i think that they are making a different version for the 3DS, but i think that is just a rumor. maybe not.

kellynmcfinch
kellynmcfinch
132 posts
Nomad

there has got to be megaman in the next one. and some more villains so when we play the heroes we can kick their *ss

kellynmcfinch
kellynmcfinch
132 posts
Nomad

the wiiu just arrived maybe we will find out right away...

walshymusic
walshymusic
48 posts
Nomad

i think the only reason i am buying the wiiU is basically for this game. it better be pretty freaking awesome or i will be disappointed. im sure it will be good.

Kyleach
Kyleach
28 posts
Nomad

I'd wait for some game play videos and some reviews until I would decide

bigjacob
bigjacob
578 posts
Farmer

I've heard it's title will be 'Super Smash Bros. Universe'.

I'd definitely think it's worth it, though I'll probably only get to play the 3ds port, and with my luck there'll be some characters cut off.

Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

if you have got the ps3 than just get playsation all stars. save money,save time and compare with others

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

if you have got the ps3 than just get playsation all stars. save money,save time and compare with others
Yes, buy a complete ripoff, which will introduce a system to make it more complex. I would rather stick with SSB:U

~~~Darth Caedus
kellynmcfinch
kellynmcfinch
132 posts
Nomad

ssb4 would have upgrades...

erthkwake
erthkwake
37 posts
Nomad

They need Toon Zelda. She can transform into Tetra!

kellynmcfinch
kellynmcfinch
132 posts
Nomad

and for 3DS?? but y?

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Until I see the game officially, I wont be making the call to buy it or not. Not yet.

ihsahn
ihsahn
428 posts
Nomad

Is one single game worth buying a console for? I don't think anyone but you can really decide that. Do you have that much disposable income/self-hatred?

Showing 46-60 of 63