ForumsThe TavernDumbest Self-Injury

37 5944
BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

Well, one day my friend and I were pouring diet coke on each other because we were bored. My can became empty eventually, so I began to run. Eventually I was out front and two meters away from a tree. I turned around to see how far he was and, as it turns out, he was close. I proceeded to run at full force in the other direction, into the tree. I slammed my knee and bashed my face off the tree. I fell down immediately and my friend poured what was left of his coke on me. I'm fine now, save for a nice scar on the left side of my face.

So my question: What is the dumbest/most humiliating way you've managed to harm yourself?

• 37 Replies
light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

one time I put my finger under a stapler and pushed down. PAIN.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Meh. I was a good kid, I never broke any bones. Ever. So no big self injuries. I mean yeah, I have cut myself with a pocket knife a few times but ehh. Maybe that one time in pre school.
I got really pissed about something and decided to take my anger out and slam a door shut. But for some dumb reason I didn't move my pinkey. Well you can guess what happened. The average bleeding finger nail bit. It staid purple for about a month.

crazycleaver
crazycleaver
4 posts
Nomad

when i was in 4th grade a older kid tried to take my pokemon cards being little of course i ran....right into a tether ball pole.

rayoflight3
rayoflight3
437 posts
Nomad

Spontaneous pneumothorax.

I breathed too much.

Mistersadman
Mistersadman
26 posts
Nomad

stabbing myself (accidentally) with a pencil

I did this 3 times

Kreitmaker
Kreitmaker
290 posts
Jester

I almost broke all of my fingers on my writing hand while playing basketball. This happened to me more than a few times in my elementary school days.

superdark33
superdark33
17 posts
Nomad

I already claimd that basketball is a evil game. Once - almost broke my finger. that the first time i played basketball {with strangers at school i mean}. didnt played it 2 years after. then - - -

Seconde time - ill make it as a tip - never EVER play basketball with girls. espiecly proffesional players. they are aggresive. 1 block, 5 nails, almost on the eye. the doc said that if it was 0.5 cm left, i could lose my eye.

Since then i made a Oath that ill never play basketball again. The god of basketball dont like me.

Showing 31-37 of 37