The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesGames of Gondor

11 8626
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Has anyone here been around since the site was known as games of gondor, or has everyone started playing afterwards?

• 11 Replies
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

Pretty much a discussion on AG through the years here but yes, there are people here from the beginning.

lozerfac3
lozerfac3
978 posts
Farmer

I haven't heard of this site being called games of gondor until my older brother told me about it.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Probably NoNameC68. I haven't seen an account older than his that is still active.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

i didnt have an account but i used to go on gamesofgondor everyday. good times.

psychoraven
psychoraven
311 posts
Peasant

nope only figured out when i wikied armorgames one day

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Okay, so far we have one definite, one maybe (lozerfac3's older brother) and one possible. As for me, I have played one game i think was from games of gondor (Armor RPG, which used to have a different name) but never used the actual site.

bazz1
bazz1
285 posts
Peasant

Wait..... i remember playing this game called armor dude atleast i think thats what its called and i can never find it on armor games so i mighte have played on gamesofgondor without an account

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

here it is on addicting games, but it has the ag logo, so I don't know why it wouldn't be here.

pilgrimofthemarch
pilgrimofthemarch
30 posts
Farmer

I started coming here a couple of months before Kingdom Rush came along and it was already AG but I read this thread because Game of Gondor sounds very familiar. Are there still some decent games that carry that logo or something?

draky22
draky22
7 posts
Nomad

http://web.archive.org/web/20040326033329/http://www.gamesofgondor.com/

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Are there still some decent games that carry that logo or something?
I don't think so, the only reason I thought of this thread was because i was reading the wiki article.

I have played several of those games, but I never played on the site.

thanks for the wayback link
Showing 1-11 of 11