ForumsPopular MediaCancelled shows they should bring back ?

65 23316
Mycal101
Mycal101
307 posts
Nomad

I would love to see them bring back Drawn Together, Sealab 2021 & The Brak Show

• 65 Replies
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I am surprised to have heard nothing from Drake and Josh. It was, at the very least, better than the shows we've got now. I wish it was back.

It was a great show, but I don't think it deserves to be brought back. Aside from both main characters being in their mid-20s, the show lost its luster near the end of the series. I didn't find Josh funny when he wasn't fat, and I'm sure a lot of America felt the same way.
Jblaze101
Jblaze101
513 posts
Peasant

Samurai Jack back to the past baby and some of the toonami shows from cartoon network

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Samurai Jack and Courage the Cowardly Dog, but there are many others I'd like to have back. They're mostly cartoons from my childhood.

Char739
Char739
3 posts
Nomad

I loved Foster's Home for Imaginary friends! I was so upset when it ended, it was one of the most creative cartoons out there! Now you have all of those boring run of the mill cartoons. So very sad.

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

pretty much all of my child hood shows but some of them did come back on the nick90's channel

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Don't worry, they won't bring back House, remember, he died in the final episode, and wilson dies a 1/2 to 2 years later.

I think they should bring back HANNA MONTANA, I AM JOKING, if that show is brought back I might go out and destroy the dish.

I haven't see firefly, but I have seen serenity.

And Why did they cancel V, that was a really good show.

Jugg_Commando
Jugg_Commando
96 posts
Nomad

I would love to see another season or two of Star Trek: Enterprise. All of the other Star Trek series had 7 seasons (except TOS), so why not give Enterprise a little more air time?

As a side note, I think that Sonic Underground should be finished. I never really liked the show a lot, but at least it would end with an actual ending instead of a random episode.

warriorcats123
warriorcats123
694 posts
Nomad

ed edd and eddy it was cool
courage the cowardl dog so was it
chowder how was this not mentioned
foster home for imsginsry friends
guys the shows they run now are good to

theme1337
theme1337
23 posts
Nomad

invader ZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

theme1337
theme1337
23 posts
Nomad

http://cdn100.iofferphoto.com/img/item/198/805/316/invader-zim-gir-wants-waffles-window-cling-decal-523f0.jpg

CURS OV TEH GIRR!!!!

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

part of me has a deep hatred for Spongebob and Fairly Odd Parents because if it wasn't for them, we might still have that wonderful show

Uh- both of those shows are older than Invader Zim, a few years older in fact.

I'd like to see Chuck, but I mean season one/two Chuck, mad intersect skills, great team dynamic, shady secret societies ****ing with the world. The last seasons just kinda sucked.

According to Jim and Home Improvement, both of those shows were hilarious and I'd love to see them comeback if for no other reason than how teenage children or in the case of Home Improvement, the lack thereof, change the dynamic.

Most of the other shows I used to watch kinda wrapped themselves up pretty well, for the most part it just gets to a point where you would love to see more but the the same storyline just keeps getting rehashed. Eureka is a very good example of this.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Uh- both of those shows are older than Invader Zim, a few years older in fact.

One of the reasons Invader Zim was cancelled was because of the cost it took to make episodes...while Fairly Odd Parents and Spongebob were much cheaper...giving more of a reason to cancel IZ and keep the other 2 shows
joeyman2
joeyman2
65 posts
Peasant

they should bring back "Heros" that was an awesome show

sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

Ed, Edd n Eddy

Ishtaron
Ishtaron
359 posts
Blacksmith

Sadly I can't agree with any of these. Look what happened to The Twilight Zone when they tried bringing it back. The episodes were horrible and never included the insight into human nature that the old episodes did. All of these shows have been gone long enough that even if you got back everyone who originally worked on the show it wouldn't be the same. Firefly might work but you know that whatever network tries it will force it on air whether it works or not just because there's enough of a devoted fan base that they'll make money on whatever garbage they put out.

Showing 31-45 of 65