ForumsSupport Forumlegend of the void 2 robbed me

11 4519
funkingonuts
funkingonuts
6 posts
Shepherd

i paid the five bucks for premium content and then spent hours leveling a mage to 10.......then decided to try the premium content and poof my mage was gone....the developer has yet to give me my level 10 mage back which i would prefer since it is a good game or otherwise refund my five bucks i paid for the premium content that did nothing but set me back to the start of the free game.

• 11 Replies
SoymasterYos
SoymasterYos
971 posts
Nomad

First of all the, you can't really blame the game when there is allot of information on saving. If you played using online saves, it is an armorgames problem (last time I checked their system wasn't working right). If you saved using local, blame yourself or the other people that used your computer. In order for local saves to vanish you need to delete your cache. The game didn't rob you, and why don't you start over. Level 10 is like what at most 3 hours of gameplay.

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

In order for local saves to vanish you need to delete your cache.

If you used something like CCleaner/private browsing/incognito and you had local saves then they are truly gone. You can't blame the developer(s) of the game for that reason.
But if it was an online save, it might be AG's fault. The systems were down I believe.
the developer has yet to give me my level 10 mage back which i would prefer since it is a good game or otherwise refund my five bucks i paid for the premium content that did nothing but set me back to the start of the free game.

I don't think they can give you the level 10 mage back unless you have proof it was a level 10 mage with these ~ stats. And these ~ equipment. And this amount of ~ gold. Also the five dollars helps the developer to fix problems like these usually.
MasterDoom
MasterDoom
8 posts
Nomad

**GAME HELP: On-Line Saves Recovery Method

The AG On-Line Services often FAIL due most likely from "heavy traffic" which gives the ERRONEOUS impression that your On-Line Saves have been DELETED -- YOUR ON-LINE SAVES ARE NOT LOST!

Do This:

TEMPORARY WORKAROUND FOUND: If you click on the BACK BUTTON and then LOAD GAME (again) you may see some or all of the missing On-Line Saves re-appear (i.e. equivalent of doing a "refresh" without doing a CTRL-F5).

If the "workaround" works for you - you can move that character to a LOCAL SAVE and ALSO EXPORT to text file for further back-up PLUS you can save your "data" on the FORUM at the following LINK:

Here is a QUOTE from the Game Developer:

Please note that there is absolutely nothing I as a game developer can do about this. This is a situation that rests entirely on the AG staff and I hope they get it sorted out ASAP.

[B]IMPORTANT NOTE:[/B]
I have sent multiple emails to the owner of ArmorGames outlining a major issue with their AG system. When loading an online save the server can return 1 of 3 things: The save, an empty object, or "failed". During a situation with serious server issues the system should be returning "failed" for the save slots it cannot load but is instead returning an empty object. This is leading players to believe that their saves are lost when in reality the server failed to load them and told the game the wrong message. This is an extremely damaging bug and will certainly cause a bunch of players to overwrite their online saves since they see the slot as empty. I hope they can fix it soon to minimize the damage it is causing.

[B]ADDITION #1:[/B]

I strongly recommend you DO NOT create any new saves or upload local saves while the system is broken. You run the risk of having one of your online saves overwritten due to the server returning incorrect information to the game.

Armor Games On-Line Help:

Also the [B]Armor Games Help/FAQ[/B] about [B]Lost On-Line Saves[/B] can be found here:

I hope this helps someone!

~~ LOTV Forum Admin/Moderator and Game Beta Tester ~~

(Duplicate Submission due to first not formatted correctly)
ObeliskGames
ObeliskGames
3 posts
Nomad

You caught me man! Almost got away with stealing a whole $5!

But seriously... how could you not tell that ArmorGames was having issues with their system across the entire site yesterday? Do as the premium content says and contact ArmorGames support so they can make sure your premium content gets activated.

funkingonuts
funkingonuts
6 posts
Shepherd

@obeliskgames

my premium content is activated that is not the problem

problem is with the premium content....when i used it the auto save saved over my original game instead of making its own unique save..it did this automatically....i did not make a new game as advised.....everyone blaming everyone else.....whatever....just give my money back

@SoymasterYos

$5 does not = 3 hours of my time....stupid post

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Contact AG as per custom when issues arise for any matter wrt to premium content.

support@armorgames.com

Ichthyic
Ichthyic
8 posts
Nomad

".just give my money back "

go ask armor games to ask Blake for your money back.

that's where the blame lies. you utter idiot.

ObeliskGames
ObeliskGames
3 posts
Nomad

&quotroblem is with the premium content....when i used it the auto save saved over my original game instead of making its own unique save..it did this automatically....i did not make a new game as advised.....everyone blaming everyone else.....whatever....just give my money back "

What you said makes no sense. Anyway if you want a refund you'll need to contact ArmorGames, not me.

funkingonuts
funkingonuts
6 posts
Shepherd

what i want is my save back that is what i tell everyone...the game is great...let me clarify....the "demonic invasion" saved over my normal campaign save. how is this my fault? and why does this guy "Ichthyic" keep calling me names i just want it to be fixed or my money back.

funkingonuts
funkingonuts
6 posts
Shepherd

and who is Blake and why is this person to blame? go away with your nonsense Ichthyic.....just go away please you flamer

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

You were told to email AG by the game dev.

So do that.

Showing 1-11 of 11