ForumsForum GamesWW3: In Colder Eyes

12 2128
balistik5000
balistik5000
64 posts
Nomad

You are a survivor of the third world war. Only a handful survived 'tween the nukes and gassings. You stumbled onto and old american military base in Germany. There you stumble across something that reminded you of your former life, as a soldier of one of the great armies in this war.

Decide below what your characters name and country is

Full Name: (Last, First)
Backstory: (Fragment often, please)
Pockets & Pack: (Don't fill in, it's for what you carry on you)

Please regard to this exclusive format when you are done

• 12 Replies
beowulf220
beowulf220
1 posts
Nomad

Full Name: Stern, Ron
Backstory: Born a London city boy who got drafted as a soldier, now can't find his gun
Pockets & Pack:

Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

Full Name: (Last, First)
Backstory: Ever sinces a young age ive preferd close combat weapons, and even took karate since i was 5 (this is all true)(now it gets fake) When my moms boyfriend began to beat her, i started becoming secluded and hiding. one day i hide in an airvent and got stuck. but when my parents life the hotel i stayed stuck. and when i got out i landed on the made and landed on a glass table and die. then i forgot what happened.
Pockets & Pack-
Weapons:
Armor:
Tech:
Misc:

j_c_mooncity
j_c_mooncity
1,060 posts
Nomad

Full Name: Dragomir, Demitri
Backstory: Growing up in the far north, I have had a secluded childhood, but am no stranger to fighting being that I had 3 brothers. My family were trappers before the war.
Pockets & Pack:

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Full Name: Rodenstien, Wolf
Backstory: Seeing my parents slaughtered brought me to war, I don't remember much from my younger years but once I hit 16 I knew I would fight in some war, I enlisted at 18 and through the years I went up in rank, I witness the deaths of both my brothers who died on the field, after that i got promoted to commander, It was a hollow gain. After uneventful years and the final bombings i am now here.
Pockets & Pack:

balistik5002
balistik5002
3 posts
Peasant

Ok sorry but I logged outta my Armorgames account and tried to log back in, but my account was no longer recognised
Okay Wolf, Dmitri, and [ERROR404] No Name, all three of you have crossed paths, but thanks to language barriers, you can't help eachother. What do you do now?

ParkerD1313
ParkerD1313
125 posts
Nomad

Full Name: Alec Temori
Backstory: I've lived a decent life. My mother was American, and my father born here. That's why I can speak both languages. Before he was killed, my father told me that the Americans were secretly planning to help us when the war broke out. Power went out. He taught me to hunt. Taught me to survive alone. I'm in the woods now. They burned down the house in Germany with my family inside. I will find out who it was.

ParkerD1313
ParkerD1313
125 posts
Nomad

Full Name: Tomirov, Alec
Backstory: American mother, Russian father- both dead. Fluent in English and Russian, with some skill in German. I don't know what happened- Amnesia probably. I do remember how to hunt and fight in the wilderness...I know how to survive.

ParkerD1313
ParkerD1313
125 posts
Nomad

(Sorry, disregard my first post. I thought I deleted it but must not have. I was going to redo and got sidetracked- use my second please.)

ArtyWng
ArtyWng
167 posts
Nomad

Full Name: Sam Adams
Backstory: Got drafted during the war, the suppliers ran out of guns just as I got there (COD Finest Hour reference!)
Pockets & Pack:

balistik5002
balistik5002
3 posts
Peasant

Sorry but my account was compromised I had to make this one everyone of you are excepted.

All of you meet up in the armory of the base. Sam, Alec, Ron and [ERROR404] No Name, You all take a vote on sticking together, thanks to English! Dimitri and Wolf, you get first pick on what's left of the weapons

bobawesome
bobawesome
116 posts
Peasant

Full Name: Brian Jones
Backstory: Drafted August 2nd Orphaned Adopted at age 8. College: Army
Pockets & Pack

balistik5002
balistik5002
3 posts
Peasant

My account got compromised All of you are accepted all the english-speakig can band up, any who have no possible choice but to stay alone (Can't speak english) get first pick in the base armory ruins

Showing 1-12 of 12