ForumsGamesNuclear Plant Ending

18 18339
kuffyruff
kuffyruff
207 posts
Jester

** WARNING: This thread and its content are purely speculative. Whether this is part of the actual game remains unknown. Anyone who has not yet completed Nuclear Plant is advised to do so before reading this.**

For those who have completed Nuclear Plant, you know that the game ends with the plant mutating out of control and the player having to destroy it. After doing so, you are greeted by a series of panels stating that the Earth has become overpopulated with the monstrous creatures and it beyond reasonable repair.

I was wondering if anyone knew of an alternative ending. I don't remember the exact wording of the text on the last panel, but it was something along the lines of "No happy ending". This in itself, would seem to indicate that there is in fact another, happier ending, or possibly several other endings, that can be unlocked based on the player's progression.

I assumed that, should a "happy" ending to the game exist, it would be reached by completing the game without using any upgrades (including buying new weaponry or hit points). I haven't had any luck in finding it so far, though this may simply be because there is none.

My main objective I hoped to reach in creating this thread was to spread awareness about the possibility of an additional ending. What would this ending be? How would it be reached? Post your thoughts here.

• 18 Replies
ParanormalRobot
ParanormalRobot
2 posts
Nomad

I love the game! The ending was creepy,k end of humanity.
Tip of advice, upgrade all the perks first then the plant.
And get the faster point creator first
Awesome

kuffyruff
kuffyruff
207 posts
Jester

I love the game! The ending was creepy,k end of humanity.
Tip of advice, upgrade all the perks first then the plant.
And get the faster point creator first
Awesome

But what are your thoughts on the possibility of an alternate ending?
hugo1728372873
hugo1728372873
1 posts
Nomad

Maybe you shoot the Tree at 80% into the case?

Showing 16-18 of 18