ForumsThe TavernYou favorite non-electric toy

16 2946
superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

So what is it? No xbox, PS3's, iphones, ect. Just plain ol' real toys. I'd say a hot wheels toy car.

(battery powered is OK)

• 16 Replies
AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

I guess it would be toy remote controlled plane/helicopter. I would really like to fix my old one up and play around with it. :P

But if you want something older, I guess my toy model cars. They were really nice looking cars.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Legos.
Pretty fun. I liked to make minifiguers when I was younger.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

I'm going to pickpocket pickpocket on this one. Legos. You can make a whole lot of random things with legos.

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

Legos.
Pretty fun. I liked to make minifiguers when I was younger.

I thought I was forgetting a huge chunk of my childhood...
I liked to think I was strong when I got the thin pieces separated from one another.
daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

I guess I would have to go with board games and card games in general. I like to play those with friends a lot.

omarzocco
omarzocco
280 posts
Nomad

I like the Kendama its fun like good hand eye cordination and It addicts me so I like it and my second thing is board games or card games and 3 is Legos I always build a pyramid cause its really easy.

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Soccer ball. 'Nuff said.

Or legos too, those kept me from boredom a lot of times when I was a wee littler.

cje95
cje95
38 posts
Jester

golfing :P

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Well if sports are allowed...baseball hands down

as for an actual toy? Give me anything and I could probably entertain myself for a while with it (and I have no clue why...but give me a baby or infant toy and I could entertain myself for hours with it)

BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

Ball-in-a-cup. It's a very fun toy when your coordination is terrible.

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

I still renember the times when i lived in Norway. My dad didnt stop buying me legos. I spent like 5 hours at day just by playing with legos. Now im older and i dont play with legos anymore. There is still a full box with legos in my room, i havent opened it for a year or so. If anyone has a little brother or sister, he/she could visit me and get my legos for which ones i also spent like 200$ myself o_O

-Jeff

toemas
toemas
339 posts
Farmer

i like guns...

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

i like guns...

You know that you are not seurios. Right?
partydevil
partydevil
5,129 posts
Jester

used to be lego. now my fav. is poker.

superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

I'm going to pickpocket pickpocket on this one. Legos. You can make a whole lot of random things with legos.

i agree

I like the Kendama its fun like good hand eye cordination and It addicts me so I like it and my second thing is board games or card games and 3 is Legos I always build a pyramid cause its really easy.

OMG you like kendamas
they gone "viral" at my school
my religion teacher brought one to school and now everyone has them
Showing 1-15 of 16