ForumsPopular MediaTaken 2

13 4260
cje95
cje95
38 posts
Jester

What do you all think of Taken 2? I think the trailer makes it look a lot like the first one.

• 13 Replies
bobawesome
bobawesome
116 posts
Peasant

What the heck. the girl gets kidnapped twice! She must be having a difficult childhood.

CuirassPolisher
CuirassPolisher
31 posts
Peasant

The only thing these movies have taken is Liam Neeson's dignity.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Looks interesting. Seems like an odd choice for a sequel. But Liam Neeson is one of my favorite actors, so im gonna see it.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Odd choice? not really, because if someone killed my son, i would probably want revenge.

movie looks awesome, I am probably going to see it.

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,488 posts
Blacksmith

I saw the first taken, and I thought it was rather cool, if a little farfetched. for a 2nd one, I might see it in theatres, or I'll rent it (depending on how my bank account is feeling on that particular day).

-Blade

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

What the heck. the girl gets kidnapped twice! She must be having a difficult childhood.

That's not the plot. It's actually Liam Neeson and his wife that gets kidnapped and the daughter has to rescue them this time.

I find it a very odd sequel but it could work with the role reversal.
ryan7g
ryan7g
478 posts
Shepherd

As long as Liam Neeson is in it, I'll watch it. He's one of my favorite actors and if this one is even close to as thrilling as the first one was, it should be great.

Mycal101
Mycal101
307 posts
Nomad

It looks pretty cool i cant wait to see it.

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

From what I remember from the first movie, that daughter does'nt seem very capable of what Liam did in the first movie.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Odd choice? not really, because if someone killed my son, i would probably want revenge.

Well still, getting "taken" twice by the same family is a little strange. You would think if the dad wanted him dead, he wouldnt take him hostage only so he can escape.
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

Bryan Mills, the retired CIA agent, stopped at nothing to save his daughter Kim from Albanian kidnappers. The father of one of the kidnappers has sworn revenge and takes Bryan and his wife hostage during their family vacation in Istanbul. Bryan enlists his daughter to help them escape.

Well still, getting "taken" twice by the same family is a little strange. You would think if the dad wanted him dead, he wouldnt take him hostage only so he can escape.

The Dad did kill him, hence why the dead guys father has kidnapped the Dad and his wife in this movie.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

From what I remember from the first movie, that daughter does'nt seem very capable of what Liam did in the first movie.

Yeah. Everyone thinks its the girl saving everyone, but they way I see it she just hides somewhere while Liam escapes and kills everyone.
^
That's why you don't kidnap people you want dead.
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

Yeah. Everyone thinks its the girl saving everyone, but they way I see it she just hides somewhere while Liam escapes and kills everyone.

I don;t know, i reckon she'll have trained up or something after being kidnapped.
Showing 1-13 of 13