ForumsSupport ForumNOTICE: Password, Logging In, and Updating Profile

54 9801
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

IMPORTANT: If you update your profile do not leave "Update Password" blank. Fill in your password or you will have to reset your password when you want to log in later.

This affects Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Google Chrome. It might also affect all other browsers and is likely a problem with Armor Games and not your computer or browser.

• 54 Replies
soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Hmmm. I updated my profile just today in fact and as far as I'm concerned nothing is wrong. I haven't actually had to log in yet, but I'll just email-reset it if it does happen later.

I use Safari BTW.

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Sorry for the double post everyone, but I tried logging out and logging in again and the glitch did happen to me.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Well, I wouldn't make a post about it if I wasn't sure that it'd affect other people.

Just make sure you guys do know what email account is attached your Armor Games account and that you can still access that email account.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

I can't access the email account linked to mine, and it won't let me change it for some reason. I'm hoping this is just part of the glitch. I've left my profile logged in permanently anyways, just in case.

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

It also happened to me this morning.
Now I remember that I updated my profile more than a week ago. I wasn't aware of this problem then and obviously I didn't fill in my password. I'm always logged in, so I didn't experience any problems then.
Unfortunately, AG logs me out every now and then, which happened a few hours ago. I tried unsuccessfully to log in several times and I decided to reset my password (I reset it to the same password I've been using since I made my account a year ago). I tried to log in and it worked.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

I can't provide any more help than making this thread, so if you get locked out, you'll require the services of an Admin.

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

At least, we know where the problem is and there's a solution for it. I'll just stop updating my profile, or I'll just reset my password over and over again.

Do the Admins know we're having this problem?

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

Do the Admins know we're having this problem?

Hopefully - the issue has been stickied, acknowledged by mods and is on Get Satisfaction. Just no word from them yet.
superbobdabest
superbobdabest
305 posts
Nomad

dang no wonder i can't get into my old account
i cant get in to it so im made an alternate on

70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

many tks to Gantic XD
I didnt have to reset my pass twice if i read this b4 XD

70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

I think it s best to warn as many ppl as possible by putting this threat's link into our profile XD

Lockview
Lockview
1 posts
Peasant

I did just what I was not to do. I've updated the profile and did not put in my password. Now when I try, it's not recognized. Please help me recover my games so that I don't lose my score...I've been playing it over a year!

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Seems fixed for me. I went to update my profile and the part in the password section didn't disappear.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Seems fixed for me. I went to update my profile and the part in the password section didn't disappear.

Isn't that just your browser saving the password? If it's already auto-filled you don't have anything to worry about.
kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

It isn't fixed. I updated my profile and I had to reset my password because I couldn't log in.

Showing 16-30 of 54