ForumsThe TavernYour top 5 favorite persons on armor games and why.

50 7242
Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

Soo this thread might die really fast. Im not even going to be suprised if there wont be any comments in here. Anyway here you post your top 5 favorite persons on armor games AND WHY! So there are places from 1st to fifth. You can put in the person for ANY reason. For being nice, for being active, for whatever reason. I was planning to make this a while ago, but i had some other more important things to do. Oh well. Nothing to do.

• 50 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Of course everyone in AG!

And now the mission begins...get shock457 to hate...mwahahaha!
shock457
shock457
708 posts
Shepherd

You're so mean. -.-

Here is my answer...

1)Everyone in AG except for pangtongshu.

I shun pangtongshu.

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

Hahahahahahaha! Lol Shock! You seem to don't like pangtongshu for being mean. I'm shocked shock, again.

-Jeff
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Well...technically my plan worked...I got you to not like someone! *victory lap*
Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

Well...technically my plan worked...I got you to not like someone! *victory lap*

My tears of laughing are just like a waterfall. Lolz this place is getting funnier and funnier.

-Jeff
AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

Hahahahahahaha! Lol Shock! You seem to don't like pangtongshu for being mean. I'm shocked shock, again.

Ooooh! Let's play a game? I am shocked that shock shocking admitted that he did not like pangtongshu which breaks this nice shocking quote of shock shocking us by declaring he liked everybody on shock's favorite website which is AG:
Here are my choices.

1) All users in AG.

I wanna see if anyone can top that?
Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

I wanna see if anyone can top that?

How about everyone in the world? =)

Nobody has mentioned me so I'm not going to make a list... =P
shock457
shock457
708 posts
Shepherd

How about everyone in the world? =)

It only says people in AG. xD

Here is my answer,

1) Everone in AG (including those who got permabanned and tempbanned) excluding pangtongshu...still.
Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

Alright, how about this: every user on AG AND every human character in every game... technically they're all people on Armor Games? =D

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

well, if the games are included then I can make both lists

best, everyone but those on least favorite.

least favorite
1. Johnny Rockit, he steals your kills so much. 2.5/10
2. Ceasar, and Vercing in siegus 3/10
3. 314d1, the way he makes his arguments put him here 7/10
4. everyone else 7-10/10

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Everone in AG (including those who got permabanned and tempbanned) excluding pangtongshu...still

I think I should take another victory lap for my success! But this time I'm going to take one of those scooters you see in Walmart, so I don't have to tire myself out *wwwhhhhiiiiirrrrrr*
shock457
shock457
708 posts
Shepherd

Here are my top 5 people here!

1) Shock457 (he is so awesome)
2) Shock457 (he is so awesome)
3) Shock457 (he is so awesome)
4) Shock457 (he is so awesome)
5) Shock457 (he is so awesome)

Shock replies, "Oh look, someone gave me a recognition as a favorite user here! *Shock grinning and brags about the people loving him*"

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

Oh, how original... yeah, because you're totally the first person to do that. =P

rayoflight3
rayoflight3
437 posts
Nomad

RayOfLight, my inspiration. No one else matters.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

This is a bit of a fail now.....This was ment to be the favorite 5 users of said user.Now its all about "oh everybody is cool exept ......" -_-

Not really how this was ment to be talked about,whatever apparently the mods are cool with it.....

Showing 31-45 of 50