ForumsThe TavernSomething funny/cool that will never happen again.

8 1601
superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

everyone gotta have something
for me its getting 2 basketballs stuck in a net at the same time
taking the mag out of my friends air soft gun while falling to the floor and him not even knowing (till i showed him)
and him shooting the airsoft gun at the exact time of a loud boom (a pool stick fell)
so what about you
you know youve had em

• 8 Replies
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Every cake on this page is one of a kind and will never be made again.

Also, there is something that happened involving a few trash cans, but my memory is a bit hazy and I'd have to dig up the thread I posted it in, which I'm far too lazy to do.

Let's just say it was pretty much a one-in-a-million shot.

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

Also, there is something that happened involving a few trash cans, but my memory is a bit hazy and I'd have to dig up the thread I posted it in, which I'm far too lazy to do.

Not to mention, but you also have more than 10,000 posts and if we assume about half of them were in different threads than...well I see why you don't want to.

I once did a bicycle kick...
I landed on my back and head...
It hurts really bad...
Not too mention...I missed the ball...And people watched me...
I should have used some mats...

I truly hope that won't happen ever again.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Not to mention, but you also have more than 10,000 posts and if we assume about half of them were in different threads than...well I see why you don't want to.

I know which thread I posted it in, so that makes it a bit easier. The hard part is actually finding the thread, seeing as it's probably back quite a few pages by now.
AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

I know which thread I posted it in, so that makes it a bit easier. The hard part is actually finding the thread, seeing as it's probably back quite a few pages by now.

Oh I understand now. Have you tried the thread search? Or just searching the thread name, armor games, and Ernie15 all together in one search?
vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

My friends and I were playing basketball. And we were messing around pretty much. I was going for a half court shot and my friend posed in front of me. I shot it and made it. Which was cool and funny (The pose).

CommanderPaladin
CommanderPaladin
1,531 posts
Nomad

Earlier this evening, I searched for something on Google... and got zero results. What are the chances of that?

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

Earlier this evening, I searched for something on Google... and got zero results. What are the chances of that?

The chances of that are actually really high since one can just spam useless garbage like:

asjjdsandjasknslakndsalk

Goes and tests to make sure this actually brings up no results.
Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

I was rafting down a river on a guided tour and a falcon swooped down over my head and plucked a fish out of the water right next to me. The tour guide said he had been working there for 15 years and not once had he ever seen a falcon that close up.

Showing 1-8 of 8