ForumsWEPRWhat do you think of the world around us?

127 34410
shock457
shock457
708 posts
Shepherd

I think that many things changed over the years. People nowadays doesn't read books as much. People doesn't even like the classical games (hopscotch, Heads Up 7 Up, etc.). Technology was a huge reason for this change. Ever since our modern technology was introduced, people began to rely on those gadgets instead of the old sources. Technology has helped us a lot, but brought everyone down in some way.

• 127 Replies
partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

You mean, before you saw that ad, you never gave a thought to other people? You needed a billion-dollar corporation to tell you to be kind?

pffff. can someone els tell me plz. if it's usefull to keep commenting back on this nonsense.

anyway like i said... who cares about the ad? (beside from you that is) i posted it for the video not the **** ad. if i would cut some parts of the video would that make you happy? would it be more "real" for you then?
whats your big deal here?

btw what is that nothing saying pics doing there?
Mecha01
Mecha01
2 posts
Nomad

Even through simple topics, flame wars start.

Lovely.

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Be glad Hitler hasn't been mentioned (now he has), as Godwin's law is invincible.

whenever i get afree coke from a friend or whenever i give a bum some food. i do that because coca cola told me to and gives me money for it.

Not only do you need a company, you need to be [i]paid?[i]
What has the world come to?!
partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

Not only do you need a company, you need to be [i]paid?[i]
What has the world come to?!

plz. make a brain scan. see if you are even able to understand sarcasm.
don't you see you are the being stupid here?
amazing how much negativity can come from a positive ad. lol xD

btw why should i answer you if you do not answer all my questions?
keep on dodging...
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Of course I'll answer your questions. Once you phrase them in a matter I can understand. None of your posts so far hold a though out question, so until you present one;
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-2VMjbsu9vD8/UEx46cTJZ6I/AAAAAAAAAfw/4Kpk_uXEwpg/s852/Mercer-dmc-1.jpeg

As I have said before, the world around us is a corporate one.
Also, I have a question for you, Devil.
Why is it that no third-world situations were shown?

partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

Of course I'll answer your questions. Once you phrase them in a matter I can understand. None of your posts so far hold a though out question, so until you present one;

-who cares about the ad? (beside from you that is)
-if i would cut some parts of the video would that make you happy?
-would it be more "real" for you then?
-whats your big deal here?
-what is that nothing saying pics doing there?
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

I'll answer the ones that I (think) understand.
-who cares about the ad? (beside from you that is)

No one, as no one is here, but you picked a useless example.

-if i would cut some parts of the video would that make you happy?
-would it be more "real" for you then?

No, destroy the whole thing. Corporate propaganda and all.

-whats your big deal here?

Besides all the nonsense? Nothing.

partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

No one, as no one is here, but you picked a useless example

it's not a useless example compared to the comment that i quoted.

No, destroy the whole thing. Corporate propaganda and all.

HAHAHAHAHAHA you crazy MF. this is were you go wrong.

Besides all the nonsense? Nothing.

so you have nothing to do here except shouting some nonsense.
that is exactly what i thought you were doing. all you do is shouting nonsense.

btw for you information: i run a business that works world-wide. i sure as hell know in what kind of a world we live in. and what can be trusted as real and not real.
there is nothing propaganda going on in that video. coca-cola is not a evil company.
and beside. i don't even like to drink cola. and when i do drink one, i rather have a pepsi then a coke.
so their ad isn't even working on me.

can you now finally stop making those crazy nonsense accusations?
they are really annoying. i know you have some good points sometimes. so plz. let me not put you in the same box as 314... (number man)
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

MF

Crazy is failing to spell my whole name.

btw for you information: i run a business that works world-wide. i sure as hell know in what kind of a world we live in. and what can be trusted as real and not real.

Businesses don't help other businesses, unless A: they're getting bribed or B: The "owner" isn't actually running a business.

The reason I suspect you don't run a business?

Someone who owns a world-wide business wouldn't be here so often.
Also, if you run a business world-wide, I'd expect you'd deal with people who speak English. And those who trade world-wide must be able to speak the main trading language thoroughly. You, on the other hand, would use your business faster then a ship with no hull talking with no capitals, failing the word please and mixing words.

It's not that I hate your lack of grammar, it's that I hate that you would say you owned some large business.

But, back to the business at hand;
If our world isn't a corporate one, what is it?
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

would use

Would lose, my bad.
partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

Crazy is failing to spell my whole name

it was a curse word using those 2 letters.
didn't look at your name, isn't supposed to be your name)
(btw you call me devil not my full name either. so no more cry's over this oke?)

---
and again you skip about my whole post that matters.
plz stop dodging.
---

Businesses don't help other businesses

obviously you don't have a business.
my main and only product is helping other businesses....

Someone who owns a world-wide business wouldn't be here so often.

why not? i can check whenever i'm done whit my work or have a day off.
my workers are not allowed to go to a forum and post. but i can =)

I'd expect you'd deal with people who speak English

i can speak english very well. just my writing is bad because of dyslexia. i write just as bad in dutch.

You, on the other hand, would use your business faster then a ship with no hull talking with no capitals, failing the word please and mixing words.

right like this forum is just as importend then my business relations. you seriously think i'm going to spend as much time on posting in this forum as i make time to write actual importend letters?
i aint gonna do that and i never will.

It's not that I hate your lack of grammar, it's that I hate that you would say you owned some large business.

thats your own problem. i just state a fact. you can believe it or not. i don't give a **** tbh.

you can't express the world we live in in 1 word.
all nations have their own things. check &quoteru" for example (if i remember right). there is almost nothing corporate about the country. there are no ad's anywere. (only in the news paper)

But, back to the business at hand;

you made it the business. only thing i did was posting a video that shows that people in this world are not only bad. but also do good things.
all the rest is because of your BS nonsense.
and stop dodging will ya.
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Well, send me a link to this business of yours. I am sure, if it does business world-wide, as you say, it will of course hav a website?

it was a curse word using those 2 letters.

Only the insecure need to swear.
you made it the business. only thing i did was posting a video that shows that people in this world are not only bad. but also do good things.
all the rest is because of your BS nonsense.
and stop dodging will ya.

You failed to answer my question. Here, bold letters;
If the world we live in is not corporate, what is it?
partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

Well, send me a link to this business of yours. I am sure, if it does business world-wide, as you say, it will of course hav a website?

do you think i'm so stupid to post my business here?
if a future client is going to seek for me and finds out what i post on this forum. do you think that they still wanna do business whit me. when they want to go to the usa whit me for example?

no, i keep my business and privet life apart.
partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

ow btw,

[quote]If the world we live in is not corporate, what is it?

you can't express the world we live in in 1 word.
all nations have their own things. check &quoteru" for example (if i remember right). there is almost nothing corporate about the country. there are no ad's anywere. (only in the news paper)[/quote]
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

A grain of salt in a bag of sugar, nichodemus. The proportion of truth to lies is greatly unbalanced.

Doesn't mean we should entirely reject ads as a mere caricature of real life.
Showing 76-90 of 127