ForumsSupport ForumArmor Games log-in is acting weird

3 2012
archivekuro
archivekuro
1 posts
Nomad

Okay, to start off I had to make this new account, this one I am using now, just to post on here. Because the other one is weird.

To start off I love playing The Last Stand - Dead Zone, great game. But recently, within the last few days, I got to where I could get to the game (where it starts to load) and usually it loads within a minute, but this time I got to do something really quick for only a couple of minutes and it ended up being around 7-8 minutes that I was gone and when I came back it was still loading. I thought that was a little suspicious. It could very easily have been the fault of my computer. I didn't want that to be true, so first I tried to logout and log back in. Well I logged out just fine, but now whenever I try to log in it tells me to the email and password combination does work and I KNOW that the password I use is correct even thought I have tried different variations that I know I use sometimes, thinking I forgot the original one I used for this website. And everyone of them didn't work so I decided to test something and tried to re-register with the same email as the first time and it said that that email was already used in an account. That tells me that my account is still active and hasn't been deleted for whatever reason. So I continued on and tried to reset my password, well so I have reset my password 10 or 12 times since then and each time I try to log in after each on it always tells me that that email and password combination doesn't work. So as you can imagine I am starting to pretty agitated. I also tried to think of other things that might be the cause of this and checked out the Help/FAQs section and couldn't find anything about a time that you need to wait for your new password to start working or anything else helpful, as I imagine that this isn't a common occurrence.

So long story short, I had to create a new account with a different email just to post this. I really want to get this resolved.

If anyone has any solutions I should try that I haven' thought of by other players or by Armor Games staff, please post.

• 3 Replies
jroyster22
jroyster22
756 posts
Peasant

@ archivekuro Email me and I will help resolve the issue. Thanks

superbobdabest
superbobdabest
305 posts
Nomad

i have been having the same problem

gladiator999999
gladiator999999
66 posts
Nomad

quote]To start off I love playing The Last Stand-Dead Zone, great game.
But recently, within the last few days, I got to where I could get to the game (where it starts to load) and usually it loads within a minute, but this time I got to do something really quick for only a couple of minutes and it ended up being around 7-8 minutes that I was gone and when I came back it was still loading.
I thought that was a little suspicious.[/quote]

Solution 1: have you checked the virus?
Solution 2: The times that you download is not exactly what you see: |;
Solution 3: Download another;
Solution 4: contact the author of the game and riferigli the problem;

I didn't want that to be true, so first I tried to logout and log back in. Well I logged out just fine, but now whenever I try to log in it tells me to the email and password combination does work and I KNOW that the password I use is correct even thought I have tried different variations that I know I use sometimes, thinking I forgot the original one I used for this website. And everyone of them didn't work so I decided to test something and tried to re-register with the same email as the first time and it said that that email was already used by an account. That tells me that my account is still active and hasn't been deleted for whatever reason. So I continued on and tried to reset my password, well I know I have reset my password 10 or 12 times since then and each time I try to log in after each on it always tells me that that email and password combination doesn't work. So as you can imagine I am starting to pretty agitated. I also tried to think of other things that might be the cause of this and checked out the Help/Faq section and couldn't find anything about a time that you need to wait for your new password to start working or anything else, as I imagine that this isn't a common occurrence.

Solution 1: Contact moderator;
Showing 1-3 of 3