ForumsGamesWar of the Web on Armor Games.

17 21704
CronusWing
CronusWing
1 posts
Nomad

Here's the link for War of the Web on Armor Games: http://cache.armorgames.com/files/games/war-of-the-web-13060.swf

• 17 Replies
kxl0041
kxl0041
18 posts
Nomad

GUYS, I know we can beat Kongregate. So let's do it!

_V_
_V_
45 posts
Nomad

This game is lots of fun, and it's easy to get into. You can create your own empire and build up an army to fight users from the other sites: Kongregate, Newgrounds, Jiggmin and players from facebook.
Or you can devote your empire to research, ensuring an Armoran victory.
Hoping to see a few new players, as the Armor team is thinning out.

stinkyjim
stinkyjim
470 posts
Shepherd

the Armor team is thinning out

That's why they need to reupload the game on the front page so more people know about it.
_V_
_V_
45 posts
Nomad

Does anyone know who we should contact to get the game re-uploaded?

stinkyjim
stinkyjim
470 posts
Shepherd

Does anyone know who we should contact to get the game re-uploaded?

Pretty sure this guy.

http://armorgames.com/user/Mr_Jiggmin
Laughable97
Laughable97
125 posts
Nomad

This game actually looks like quite a lot of fun. One question, how long does it take to get turns. I just spent all of mine on a fully upgraded house so I could get some cash.

_V_
_V_
45 posts
Nomad

There's a guide to play in the actual game, it's the little (?) in the top right. And it takes 1 minutes to recharge 9 turns.

_V_
_V_
45 posts
Nomad

Hey guys, is anyone else encountering leveled soldiers when attacking a base, even though there are only supposed to be militia?
It's not really a problem, I was just wondering if it was happening to anyone else.

_V_
_V_
45 posts
Nomad

Hi there Armor Games user/s,

If you're reading this either you've just started playing War of the Webs or you just stumbled onto this thread.

As I've said before, the game is a heap of fun and you get to battle it out against the other sites like Kongregate, New Grounds, Jiggmin and Facebook.
As always I hope there will be an increase in Armor players, hopefully enough to get the game re-uploaded.

_V_
_V_
45 posts
Nomad

So since the War of the Webs isn't back on the site, deadlyknight has started up a group on groupbox.com so Armoran players can chat and have their own area to talk.

We're hoping some AG players will join us there.

_V_
_V_
45 posts
Nomad

Hey there AG player, thanks for taking the time to read this comment.
Armor Games has been suffering recently in War of the Webs due to lack of players, it would be really good if you could have a try at the game. It's relatively easy to play, but if you ever need help you can always send me a message.

Me and the rest of the AG WotW team hope to see you in the game.

SteveeXb
SteveeXb
490 posts
Templar

This game seems interesting...I will put some time into this.

_V_
_V_
45 posts
Nomad

Once again calling for people to give this game a try.

zhunter007
zhunter007
3 posts
Shepherd

Sorry friends, this time Face win. Next time must be very better!!

TheAngelOfWar
TheAngelOfWar
206 posts
Nomad

Anyone know if the chat thing is going to be fixed?

Showing 1-15 of 17