ForumsGamesstrategies for colony game

6 6097
Masterofcolony
Masterofcolony
26 posts
Nomad

you do not know how to play do not know any Technics come and see you what you can find in strategies for colony game

• 6 Replies
Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

And as i suppose if we ask for something you will answer it as a Master of that game right.

-Jeff

Masterofcolony
Masterofcolony
26 posts
Nomad

well for colony game there is more than a hundred strategy more that game in my opinion monchary is the best goverment first, you ALWAYS SHOULD START WITH A BANK then choose post or forge and plz if it was a 2v2 one choose post and the other forge and you can start with a post some marines some tanks and pin and then get hosp. upgrade Remember you should be mon. upgrade the hosp. bring saints and tank and GAME ENDED that is on strategy for colony game for mon.

hezdog
hezdog
151 posts
Peasant

lawl

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

well for colony game there is more than a hundred strategy

Wow...already I'm cracking up. Lessen that number a bit*

in my opinion monchary is the best goverment first, you ALWAYS SHOULD START WITH A BANK then choose post or forge and plz if it was a 2v2 one choose post and the other forge and you can start with a post some marines some tanks and pin and then get hosp. upgrade Remember you should be mon. upgrade the hosp. bring saints and tank and GAME ENDED that is on strategy for colony game for mon.

Have fun dying in about 2 minutes...at max.

*I mean A LOT
clhkph
clhkph
121 posts
Blacksmith

Yeah, you're forgetting that the enemy can attack too. Are you familiar with the Mod. Phantom? Monarchy can counter your pin with this. AND in 2 vs 2 , while one person backs the other up with mod phantom and other stuff the other can build a manufactory and generator, upgrade the generator to a solar grid, then make MK Sakatas and Mod. Sakatas. MK kills Saints and mod kills everything on the ground. IF you're still not dead by then, they can make spec ops and... you know. Not really kill you, but they would have a small advantage.

But this strategy works only when you have enough time to build it and if both players are monarchy. This also depends on the enemy not making spec ops or upgrading to arsenal.
Not really classified as rushing, but you have a limited amount of time to pull this "strategy" off. Yours is a good one too.

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Fascist bank forge. If opponent is bank post fire out 4ish romans (don't remember the exact number) and then make scouts, sacrifice scouts to draw marines fire and then bring the rest in to kill tanks. If poster makes two tanks make two groups of three romans, micro, and send scouts as well. Try not to send out too many scouts to stop your money gain from dying. Go generator once you have 50 cash unless you are being dreadfully pinned by tanks and marines (fairly common for me lol). In that case make a post, send out a tanks or two and then spawn scouts. Micro the tanks by charging to force marines back while you decimate their tanks with scouts. Then get a generator and a solar grid, bring a mod out, missile dodge with romans and make tanks to counter... things. If they get a saint you can try to kill the base and charge the mod or go for scouts if you aren't lacking too much energy. Back to the first option, if you get generator instead of post, keep the pressure up while waiting to get 80 cash for an ops (try not to let your energy level go below 30). Once you get ops, send a pride and make scouts as needed until you hit 40 cash, then demolish bank and get hospital and backup your pride (now fairly invincible) with meds. If they go for a quick saint get an ops team along with scouts to crush it. Then get a pride later and back it up with meds. If you're facing a mon back poster I would make sure you have the pin without wasting any exta units. If they go hospital and war sanctum I would go gen ops and get an ops team backed up with scouts followed by a second team (you should have a bit of influence due to your field advantage). It will take them quite a while to get an ops, but when they do make you you're eventually getting a pride with med backup. A mon player going bank post ops is very tough to defeat. One strategy would be to go for gen grid and bring out romans plus a modified sakata for missile dodging plus a way to kill prides/ops teams, but with tank backup it might not do too well. You could also try to get a pride pin with meds, or even go dual and try to use your tanks for a threat as well as fodder from a modikata.

I'm doubtlessly forgetting many ways to counter strategies and such with this build and a lot of my strategies probably won't be the best, but it was fun while it lasted. Bank forge is the all time best and most fun build for me

peace

Showing 1-6 of 6