ForumsThe TavernMy Posts keep on disappearing

6 1636
masterperson
masterperson
107 posts
Nomad

Why do my posts keep on disappearing like one day after I posted the post. Is it because I put in a link?

• 6 Replies
ryan7g
ryan7g
478 posts
Shepherd

This should go here.

And to answer your question.. No. It's just one of the many technical difficulties this site is having at the moment as a result of neglect from it's staff. All you have to do is hit the refresh button and it should show up.

omarzocco
omarzocco
280 posts
Nomad

Oh ya well like 2 months a go it took the posts like a day to be seen then the next month every page of like the tavern was the same page now just some of the posts dissapear or somthing.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

There's another example of the glitches appearing since they pushed some new coding into the forum, all because of the advertisement spam that has been hitting ArmorGames a few months back...

The forums will be experiencing these glitches and obvious problems of having multiple pages looking the exact same way and posts might seem 'lost', but should normally re-appear when refreshing the page.
That, or it was against the forum rules and guidelines and was therefor deleted...

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

Just refresh the page, that's it.

-Jeff

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

Are you by any chance, typing in invisible ink?

Because I know at first you can see it, but then it just....fades away.

So my suggestion to you is check your ink, and try again.

*To check your ink press F5*

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

Correct me if I am wrong, but were you one of the people posting the advertisement/referral links for that Fantasy Football or something? If not just do a hard refresh with CTR + F5...Windows. I would give you the Mac shortcut...but I don't like Macs that much...

Showing 1-6 of 6