ForumsThe TavernSpiral Knight : username ???

4 1774
Cocog232
Cocog232
5 posts
Nomad

Hello, I would like to know what uses Spiral Knights as id when I connect it with ArmorGames because I want to log on to the site Spirail Knights with the same account ....
This is not my username from armor games because I can 'not login ... : (

• 4 Replies
AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

I haven't played Spiral Knights yet so no spoilers...

Anyways, are you asking what everybody's ID is for Spiral Knights? Or are you asking that Spiral Knights is not logging in...? If this is supposed to be something you need help with as in Support and Suggestions, ask a Mod, to move this thread for you.

Cocog232
Cocog232
5 posts
Nomad

I am asking what everybody's ID of armorgamers look like for Spiral Knights, because i can't loggin in at Spiral Knights's website with my armorgames id... Spiral Knights create a n account when you launch the game at armor games... but i have no ifo about the username and the password created...

i am very very very sorry for my english.... exuse me im french :/

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

Okay, first make sure you are logged into Armor Games nevertheless. Then click Spiral Knights on the main page. Make sure you are logged in to check look at top right corner. It should say your name and armatar. Then click play. Let it download. A separate Java screen will popup. Doing so, you can login. I saw no choice of picking what AG account you want to use...so make sure you log in from AG.

Spiral Knights uses Java technology to crunch out extra awesome graphics. The game will open in a separate window, but you will automatically log in using your Armor Games account and be able to play with your Armor Games friends.

This is what it says when downloading the game.

You need to use your AG account. So there is no point in creating a AG account.

Ex: AceofSky (AG Account would be my usernames and AG password would be password).

i am very very very sorry for my english.... exuse me im french :/

Don't worry.
Cocog232
Cocog232
5 posts
Nomad

thank i will do this tomorrow !
im tired.... zZzz

Showing 1-4 of 4