ForumsThe Tavernconvince me!

3 1259
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

this is not a political tread
lately, alot of peoples in Israel start to look for a Foreign citizenship, you know, all the talks about Iran and stuff.

so, just for the "game", convince me to come live in your house. what you have to offer? How's the weather? what Attractions?
i can say that wher i live, we have -

*a public pool in the near moshav {village}, big one, not olympic, but the size of a one + some more space for small kids.
* a realy good high school, people from all over the Area want to join it, but only peoples from our Regional Council can join.
*there are 487 citizens, very helpfull to each other. very much like an amish village, but with technoligy, Secular {and normal clothes} who work in normal jobs, but yet helpful and nice.
*large yards. not large like in the mountains of Usa, its still sub-urban, but you can have a nice garden.
* very close to all teh big cities, like ashdod {20 minutes}, tel-aviv {40 minutes} and stuff. we go there to eat in resturants and to hang out. in the near "city", kyriat malachi we go mainly for busses and fast food, like shauarma and falafel {a walk distance}.
*we are close to the sea, like 15 minutes away.
% disadvantage - we are in rocket range, so when hammas feel like showing muscels, there is an alarm from time to time, and even hits {one hit in the close moshav, the one with the pool}.

what do you have to offer?

• 3 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Alright here I go...

*Crappy high school that favors its football players over all other students (even though the football team has won a total of 2 games over the last 2 years)

*Random weather patterns...one day it's 40 degrees and you are wearing clothes to warm up, the next day it's 75 degrees and you are going swimming at the river

*Oh yeah...we have a river that is pretty nice

*Close to a major city...and the gang's and violence affiliated with it!

*A Catholic church that is working on becoming a "Mega-Church" (hey homeless people! Need some food and/or shelter?! Screw that! Check out all of our new stuff!)

*Meth labs galore

*Faux "druggies" (druggies are basically just heavy pot users that might occasionally use other drugs...faux druggies are people that pretend they are like that, but smoke very little if not no pot)

In all honesty, it isn't as bad of a place as I made it sound (I mean, come on! I live here! That automatically makes it great!), I am just not too fond of the area

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Well, let's see...

Why wouldn't you want to come live in Canada?

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

* a realy good high school, people from all over the Area want to join it, but only peoples from our Regional Council can join.

your not supposed to care about this one anymore no? i only have to hear the word college and ill start packing.

Why wouldn't you want to come live in Canada?

^this
Showing 1-3 of 3