ForumsThe Tavern[necro] Cheese

18 3924
Stickjesus
Stickjesus
166 posts
Nomad

I know this is an odd topic but did anyone ever think what the hell is up with cheese. It taste odd yet most love it. Its milk with loads of bacteria thrown in. However that thought never turns us off this bizarre yet wonderful stuff.

• 18 Replies
drunkendodo
drunkendodo
135 posts
Nomad

cheese is good indeed

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

yea, too muich cheese= bla!

meduim amount= mmmmmmm savory

little= i want summoore

Strategy_guy
Strategy_guy
290 posts
Nomad

Cheese is alright it can get very annoying very quickly. It does have a weird taste some cheeses are very good in taste. I think some taste like some good wines.

BTW most people I know don't even know that cheese is made from bacteria so I don't know if they are just stupid or if most people just don't know. On another side note your stomach's acid takes care of the majority of the bacteria your immune system takes care of the rest.

invisiman
invisiman
282 posts
Peasant

Well, the bacteria is helpful. There is also a TON of bacteria in yogurt too.

Retribution_999
Retribution_999
263 posts
Nomad

This might be different from the rest of you, but I hate cheese. The taste is too strong.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

well thats ur opinion, most ppl like teh cheesez0rs!

Retribution_999
Retribution_999
263 posts
Nomad

Well, everyone is different, right?

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

yup they are of course

squidlidink
squidlidink
479 posts
Farmer

my favorite type of cheese is blue cheese, but what is odd about me is that I like medium sharp cheddar cheese dipped in pancake syrup. Isn't that weird? And yes I am posting again.

_ _
u

4EverSmart
4EverSmart
23 posts
Nomad

I like some cheeses especially chedder I don't know why....

whysone
whysone
11 posts
Nomad

Here is what I think of cheese.
You get what you pay for. Yesterday I went to make a sandwich and pulled out the bargain brand I had purchased the week before. The slices are all stuck together and my cheese ripped in half. I was so angry. But that is what happens when you try to save a buck by buying the cheap cheese. Take my advice when it comes to cheese always buy the good stuff. :-}

invisiman
invisiman
282 posts
Peasant

There are so many kinds:
American, Cheddar, Sharp Cheddar, Mild Cheddar, Swiss, Baby Swiss, Apple Jack (real name), Meunster, Povolone, and Bleu Cheese. Those are just a few examples, but I might've exagerated with the cheddar. Those are just types of cheddar.

dannyereXD
dannyereXD
85 posts
Nomad

y does many people bring up the subject cheese? I like it but try not to have that much

Stickjesus
Stickjesus
166 posts
Nomad

I like cream cheese. Oh and I love Brie on crackers. Does that sound as cliche as I think it does.

morbid_giggle
morbid_giggle
137 posts
Nomad

i like 'boring' cheeses like cheddar and red leicester. nothing with blue bits or weird stuff in it (my dad had christmas cake cheese...who on earth thought that up?)

And cheese is much, much yummier when its melted (melted cheese and sweetcorn baguettes are delicious)

ooh...and curd cheese and a slice of strawberry on a cracker... tasty

Showing 1-15 of 18