ForumsPopular MediaWhat are the best movie quotes of all time.

142 70456
Mycal101
Mycal101
307 posts
Nomad

Best Movie Quotes ?

• 142 Replies
EdgeofSanity
EdgeofSanity
28 posts
Shepherd

"This record here's about twelve years old. Parliament buried it and it stayed buried until River here dug it up. This is what they were afraid she knew. And they were right to fear. There's a universe of folk who're gonna know it, too. Someone has to speak for these people.

Y'all got on this boat for different reasons, but y'all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this - they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people... better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave. "- Capt. Malcolm Reynolds: (Serenity)

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

One of my all time favorite quotes is from the football movie Any Given Sunday when Al Pacino is is giving the motivational locker room speach, and is telling the players how football is like life. An amazing set up to a phenomenal punchline that is easily one of the best movie qoutes of all time:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_b7bgtu2O4E

Esquilache
Esquilache
45 posts
Nomad

“If there is anything that this horrible tragedy can teach us, it’s that a male model’s life is a precious, precious commodity. Just because we have chiseled abs and stunning features, it doesn’t mean that we too can’t not die in a freak gasoline fight accident.”
-Zoolander

“This is your doctor. I have your pregnancy report here, and guess what? You got knocked up.”
-Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy

“Is it impossible to find a lovely, slender, female paratrooper? Am I reaching for the stars here? Not really.”
-The Devil Wears Prada

BalkanRenegades
BalkanRenegades
824 posts
Treasurer

No worries, the rifle is locked.

Hunter, Who Is Singin' Over There?

Holly crap, this thing can kill stuff!

Armani, Two Hours of Quality Program

Don't you know, you fool, that Serbs are the first of all nations. While Germany, Britain, America ate the swine with their hands, we, in our royal palaces, ate it with a fork! Poke, poke, with a fork, while German with his hands, I **** in his mouth!

Soldier Fork, Pretty Village, Pretty Flame
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

"Left."

- Gandalf, The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

surprisefish27
surprisefish27
2 posts
Peasant

"Just remember what old Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big old storm right square in the eye and he says, 'Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it."

Jack Burton: Big trouble in little china.

Showing 136-141 of 142