ForumsPopular MediaWhat are the best movie quotes of all time.

142 70327
Mycal101
Mycal101
307 posts
Nomad

Best Movie Quotes ?

• 142 Replies
derp3101
derp3101
171 posts
Peasant

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081118162022/starwars/images/f/fb/Ackbar_HS.jpg

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

"You keep your nasty chips!"

LOL. +1; love the Donkey one, too, of course (I've been humming "I'm all alone/There's no one here beside me..." at odd intervals ever since.)

From the closing lines of Pulp Fiction:

"But that **** ain't the truth. The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin'. I'm tryin' real hard to be a shepherd."

Also, shortly after:

"-- VINCENT: I think we oughta leave now.

-- JULES: That's probably a good idea."
IceClaw247
IceClaw247
843 posts
Jester

[quote=The Italian Job]You're not suppose to blow the bloody doors off![/quote]

Pieguyme
Pieguyme
1,010 posts
Farmer

From a Star Trek movie. Can't remember which one though.

Scotty: (after blowing a hole in the wall of the room Kirk and Bones are being held in) "What are ya waitin' for? Don't ya know a jailbreak when ya see one?"

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Scotty: (after blowing a hole in the wall of the room Kirk and Bones are being held in) "What are ya waitin' for? Don't ya know a jailbreak when ya see one?"

Pretty sure it was 5.

~~~Darth Caedus
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Since I'm a die hard fan of Pulp Fiction (Ha, see what I did there.) I'll list a few from that movie. If some have been said already oh well :P Sorry for the cussing beforehand but it's not a Pulp Fiction quote without them... haha.

1. Zed's Dead

Fabienne: "Whose motorcycle is this?"
Butch: "It's a chopper, baby."
Fabienne: "Whose chopper is this?"
Butch: "It's Zed's."
Fabienne: "Who's Zed?"
Butch: "Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead."

2. Adrenaline Shot

Lance: "You're going to give her an injection of adrenaline directly to her heart. But she's got, uh, breastplate..."
Lance: "So you gotta pierce through that. So what you have to do is, you have to bring the needle down in a stabbing motion."
Vincent: "I-I gotta stab her three times?"
Lance: "No, you don't gotta ****ing stab her three times! You gotta stab her once, but it's gotta be hard enough to break through her breastplate into her heart, and then once you do that, you press down on the plunger."
Vincent: "What happens after that?"
Lance: "I'm kinda curious about that myself..."

3. Loving Theft

Honey Bunny: "I love you, Pumpkin."
Pumpkin: "I love you, Honey Bunny." "Everybody be cool, this is a robbery!"
Honey Bunny: "Any of you ******' ****** move and I'll execute every m********** last one of you!"

(Love that scene xD)

4. Godly Milkshake

Vincent: ''Thatâs a pretty ****ing good milkshake. I donât know if itâs worth five dollars but itâs pretty ****ing good.''

5. Samuel is amazing..

Jules: ''The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brotherâs keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee.''

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

"i'll be back"
"get to the choppa!"
"hey babbyyy"
"hi im chucky, and im your friend till the end, hidey ho! hahaha!"

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

"I'm too old for this ****!"
-Lethal Weapon series

How didn't anyone think of that?
Also,

"You will die in 7 days..."
-The Ring

LaurenLouise1507
LaurenLouise1507
88 posts
Nomad

'I see dead people.'
This is my all time favourite.
From the movie 'Sixth Sense'

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

"Someone's playing with my ****, and it ain't me." -- John Goodman, in Fallen. (Apparently, according to the web. I could've sworn it was from The Big Lebowski, really.)

Zelph
Zelph
14 posts
Templar

I'm not such a film-lover, but there's some films that really affected me, like "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" (Las vegas Parano),
and almost every T. Burton's films (my favorite director), especially "Sweeney Todd" and "The Nightmare Before Christmas"...
I also remember about "Pan's labyrinth" (G. del Toro) has touched me...

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

but there's some films that really affected me

Then maybe you'll find the Latest Movie? thread more your thing.

This one really seems to be about movie quotes
Zelph
Zelph
14 posts
Templar

Aaaaargh I missed "quotes" ! xD

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

Aaaaargh I missed "quotes" ! xD

That's alright, Zelph. Now just don't do it again ;-P
MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

... So anyways, to continue where we were:

"So why did I do it? I could offer a million answers, all false. The truth is that I'm a bad person, but that's going to change, I'm going to change. This is the last of this sort of thing. I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm going to be just like you: the job, the family, the ****ing big television, the washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electrical tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisurewear, luggage, three-piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption, clearing the gutters, getting by, looking ahead, to the day you die." -- Ewan McGregor, as Renton, in Trainspotting.

Showing 91-105 of 142