ForumsPopular MediaWhat are the best movie quotes of all time.

142 70501
Mycal101
Mycal101
307 posts
Nomad

Best Movie Quotes ?

• 142 Replies
FALLEN950
FALLEN950
162 posts
Nomad

"I came here to chew bubble gum and kick ***, and I'm all out of bubble gum."

- They Live!

Panthera_Leo
Panthera_Leo
24 posts
Bard

I never leave home without my party cannon!

Oh goodness, look at my wrist, I have to go.

Wow, sarcasm, that's original!

The last two were quoted from Dr. Horrible.

xxBoogeymaNxx
xxBoogeymaNxx
83 posts
Nomad

"Make like a tree and get the **** outta here" - The Boondock Saints
"For obvious reasons, fatties die first" - Zombieland
"Nobody asks to be a hero. Sometimes it just turns out that way" - Black Hawk Down

mrDarthy
mrDarthy
2 posts
Jester

"Behind this mask there is more than flesh there is an idea and ideas are Bulletproof"

V for Vendetta

ilberic
ilberic
858 posts
Jester

"A wizard is never late, a wizard always arrives precisely when he intends to" - Gandalf the Grey's entrance to The Lord Of The Rings

I love his entrance to The Hobbit as well, but it was too much for me to memorize.

NemNems
NemNems
6 posts
Nomad

Spinal Tap :

The review you had on "Shark Sandwich"...which was merely a two word review, just said : "**** sandwich." Umm ...

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

"I came here to chew bubble gum and kick ***, and I'm all out of bubble gum."

- They Live!

you ofcours mean, - duke nukem
GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

"I know pronounce you man and knife."-The Expandables 2
"And that's my wallet!Bye!Bye!"-Jackie Chan(I can't remember the name of the movie).
"Eye of the tiger man,eye of the tiger!"-Rocky 3

ilberic
ilberic
858 posts
Jester

I find myself disappointed that GandalftheGrey666 doesn't list a Gandalf quote as one of his favorites, lol

Cranium80
Cranium80
489 posts
Shepherd

"What we've got here, is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, which is why we get what happened last week. Which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it. I don't like it anmore than you..."

Cool Hand Luke (also, G'n'R)

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

"A wizard is never late, a wizard always arrives precisely when he intends to" - Gandalf the Grey's entrance to The Lord Of The Rings

Correction, it is "A wizard in never late, Frodo Baggins, nor is he early. In fact, he arrives precisely when he means to."

my favorite quotes from LOTR (not the Hobbit, I haven't seen it yet) are "Fool of a Took", and Gollum's argument with his alternate persona that ends with "Smeagol is FREEEEEEEEEE"

~~~Darth Caedus
Cranium80
Cranium80
489 posts
Shepherd

Alright, here's a classic for all of you:

"Badges? We ain't got no badges. We don't need no badges! I don't have to show you any stinkin' badges!"

- The Treasure of the Sierra Madre.

PeliHege
PeliHege
2 posts
Nomad

LUKE, I AM YOUR FATHER

Cranium80
Cranium80
489 posts
Shepherd

"Oh my God... I'm back. I'm home. All the time it was... we finally really did it. You maniacs! You blew it up! **** you! God-**** you all to hell!"
- Planet of the Apes (original)

Good movie, FANTASTIC scene

Deth666
Deth666
653 posts
Nomad

"Well, if you give me a couple minutes of your time, I got a few things I'd like to talk to ya about. You know, eh, what you did wasn't really your fault. It's what you call, a eh, genetic defect. Mom called it the, the gene. My Grandfather had the gene, he eh, came over from the boat from Ireland in 1912 and I guess he passed it on to my Old Man. My Old Man was a great guy, a real ***** cat, you know hard worker. Big sports fan, but sometimes on his way home from the docks he liked to stop in with the guys and have a couple of beers, ya know. I remember coming home from school one day, and eh, the whole house was dark. Couldn't figure it out. I heard my Mom crying off in the dark someplace, and I was old enough at that point I could reach the light switch. I turned the lights on, and I saw, what he did to her. So I went to my room and I got, the eh, baseball bat. Mikey Mantel model my Old Man give me for Christmas, and I found the Old Man passed out in the bathtub, and I tattooed him. Needless to say, when I came home everyday from school after that, the eh, house is lit up like Ebbet's Field, and the Old Man eh, never drank again. So all I'm saying to you is if you wanna drink, you go ahead and drink. But if I ever find out that you laid your hands on that little girl again, me and Mr. Mantle are gonna pay you a visit my friend." (He then proceeds to beat the guy with a toaster)

Suicide Kings circa 1997

Showing 31-45 of 142