ForumsThe TavernWhats the best excuse you've given to avoid going to work ect. ?

6 1011
Mycal101
Mycal101
307 posts
Nomad

Have you ever used a really funny excuse to get out of doing something you really didnt want to do ?

• 6 Replies
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

"I apologize, but my Aloe Vera plant desperately needs watering."
That worked.

Mycal101
Mycal101
307 posts
Nomad

Thats a good one, I might use that.
Thanks

Mycal101
Mycal101
307 posts
Nomad

Another good one is âI really want to come to work but my headache is making my feet act funny and I fall over when I try to stand, plus I have to clean up the vomit first and that will take a whileâ

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Sorry I didn't do my homework, I had cancer last night. Don't worry, I better now.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

I used to have a major crush on my religion teacher which she loved because it meant i worked extra hard to impress her. #superlame.
The one and only time i didn't do an essay for her class happened to be a day when literally no one in my class did it, so she went mental. She was screaming all in my face like "What's your excuse?!"

So i replied "Miss, i'm sorry, i was too cut up last night knowing that the possibility of us being together isn't very realistic. With this thought in my head, it would be harsh to attempt an essay for you which would make me think about it even more. I'll make it up to you by taking you out for coffee sometime though."

Class got a laugh out of the lesbian hitting on the religion teacher and it worked, wahey.

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

I used to have a major crush on my religion teacher which she loved because it meant i worked extra hard to impress her. #superlame.

So you were like in middle school? I believe that is illegal and pedophilia.

I know it says work, but people put some school-related excuses so yeah:
Anyways, I really don't have an excuse since I really never could think of one right on the spot.

But I would put the homework in my pocket and ask to go to the bathroom, where I would start speed-answering the problems.

I did find some nice ones:
I was flashed by the MiB and they took it, honest.
You ASKED me to do the homework, you didnât TELL me to do it so I thought it was optional.
I accidentally wrote it in Chinese.
My little brother ate it.
It was needed as evidence for the police.
Got hungry on the way to school.

Pretty good ones.
Showing 1-6 of 6