ForumsThe TavernIf you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you m...

18 3136
Mycal101
Mycal101
307 posts
Nomad

I would move to Canada

• 18 Replies
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

England. If I was a nice, rich author I would buy a small, or large, castle in England and live there.

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

Norway, my dad lives there and so does my cat. After Latvia will be taken over by those stupid russians which will be very soon, Norway is the only place i can think of. Well unless i get killed before i even get to the airport. You know. Russians are deffinetly going to take an unfriendly visit with their army and kill everyone existing in Latvia, and me included. So im soon going to live in Norway and such thing as Latvia will never exist agian. Never ever. And im not kidding.

-Jeff

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Norway has the best flag.
Top 3 flags;
1. Norway
2. UK
3. Sweden

Mycal101
Mycal101
307 posts
Nomad

What about Brazil ?

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

Currently i'd like to move home to Ireland, but in the future i'd like to move back to America: California, not Maine.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

Somewhere in Finland, Norway, Ireland, Scotland or Iceland. Scandinavia seems like a nice place socially and politically, and the other three are of course beautiful countries. Besides I'm not a sun freak and I suppose I could live in the colder climate.

Stratosphere
Stratosphere
10 posts
Nomad

I`d probably move to Great Britain.

Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

Bremuda, along with all the other rich American taxdodgers.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Germany or Japan. I've been to both and they are both beyond beautiful and awesome.

psychoraven
psychoraven
311 posts
Peasant

Well i live in canada so really i can only go to usa...

PurpleSquishy
PurpleSquishy
150 posts
Shepherd

I have had dreams of Scotland.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Ireland, I've always wanted to speak with a bit of a brogue.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

id move to the usa or canada. and i would move there if i could not if i had to. id be happy to go there

Jazmoon
Jazmoon
561 posts
Peasant

Somewhere in Madagascar... in a tree with some lemur's.

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

I'd like to live in Ireland. I'm not very sure why, but I've always thought it's beautiful. Norway or Finland seem also a nice place to live, but I don't know if I'd get used to the cold climate.

Showing 1-15 of 18