ForumsThe TavernSmoking in Cinemas ?

7 1828
Mycal101
Mycal101
307 posts
Nomad

Do you think people should be allowed to smoke in Cinemas ? or how about Shopping Centres ?

• 7 Replies
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

Smoking in cinemas used to be legal and i bet it was nice and relaxing. I hate a craving interrupting my movie viewing.

If they made it legal in cinemas again, i think for the benefit of others there should be smoking and non smoking screens.

As for shopping centres, i don't think it's a good idea due to the fact the space is so open in the lobby and so enclosed in the stores - with a lot of flammable objects.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I hate a craving interrupting my movie viewing.

Willpower.

Not this way, we shouldn't be subjected to secondhand smoke. I don't think you'd appreciate people shoving something harmful in your body. If they decide to allow this there should be sections.
Stratosphere
Stratosphere
10 posts
Nomad

If they made it legal in cinemas again, i think for the benefit of others there should be smoking and non smoking screens.

Agreed. Little kids watching movies with their parents or just regular adults shouldn`t have secondhand smoke just because a few people were smoking in the cinemas.

For shopping centres, it's the same concept, along with being a crowded and enclosed space.
The_DeVitor13
The_DeVitor13
66 posts
Nomad

i know! why should the little kids suffer for the people who dont have control. they know it's bad for them but they wont stop. I hate smoking in general

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

yup i agree devitor.

im to lazy to put what you said in quote, so, im just saying i agree.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

Disagreeing that people smoke is grand, but i think there should be facilities. Sure, a movie isn't too long, so not always necessary, but it would definitely be a nice option during those marathons like when the last harry potter came out and one day was 1-4, the second was 5-7A with 7B screening at midnight. Was super long.

Jblaze101
Jblaze101
512 posts
Peasant

No i don't think there should be any smoking as I agree with Jeffery there's responsibility with privileges and I seen some ppl that abuse privileges with bad outcomes like making sure they won't start a fire for instance

Showing 1-7 of 7