ForumsThe TavernI Have More Posts In Popular Media.

9 1615
Mycal101
Mycal101
307 posts
Nomad

Nobodys replying to any of my posts in Popular Media

• 9 Replies
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

I'm kind of glad this is here since your comments are closed.
You should probably limit the amount of threads you start since it flood out all other discussions people may be following.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Your threads are bad, and you should feel bad for making me tell you.

We have all caps in the title, favourite/worst whatever threads, any other thread does not seem to invite to discussion. And you are way too impatient if you think someone will reply to threads with those issues within a few hours.
So, just as this thread is completely without content, so are the threads you want people to reply to. It's like asking people to eat burned butt cookies because you made them, and then complain that no one finds them delicious enough to taste, and that you can't wait until someone is stupid and hungry enough to try one.

Also, this is why you don't do threads complaining about people not replying to your threads.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

You have started 11 new threads just in the Tavern today. Most of them are pointless.

You don't need to start a thread on every subject you can think of.

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

You have started 11 new threads just in the Tavern today.

11...? I thought it was a little more. Good catch.

Instead of ranting at you like the other AGers, no offense above.

Why not just be patient. Chances are, you really don't need to create random threads. Also...what does this have to do with anything:
I Have More Posts In Popular Media.
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

11...? I thought it was a little more. Good catch.

It was 11 when I posted. I notice that he started a few more since then.
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

^ Not to mention a whole bunch in Popular Media.

Advice: Create a thread that sparks discussion, let it rest. It will get more active when people are online.

Mycal101
Mycal101
307 posts
Nomad

Ok, i'll admit some of them are a bit pointless but I like hearing different peoples points of view on things.
As for why theres so many I am unsure of what may be popular topics for discussion.
Sorry if I have irritated you & I will limit my posts.

Mycal101
Mycal101
307 posts
Nomad

Also, what does this post have to do with anything ?
Well it is to inform people that I also have more posts in Popular Media if anyone is interested in replying.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

Well it is to inform people that I also have more posts in Popular Media if anyone is interested in replying.

That's like posting a thread in Popular Media entitled "I have more posts in the tavern"

People will see them, some will just choose not to reply. Excessive creating of threads by one person just swamps the forum. It's great that you're getting so involved and that you enjoy hearing different points of views on things, but give other threads and chance, contribute to them aswell as creating your own to see all sorts of opinions.
Showing 1-9 of 9