ForumsGamesI will make a clan for Sand of the Coliseum (SotC) player!!!!! XD

23 4150
70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

Hi all, I m planning to make a clan for fans of the game Sands of the Coliseum (http://armorgames.com/play/13530/sands-of-the-coliseum)
The player in the SotC clan will fight with others when they are free (we can discuss about the time to play later)

There are so many benefits for members:

1. For the newbie, it is great for them to lv up if others higher lv, or even much higher lv ones let them win XD

2. For the average player (like me- lv 45 of each fighters, so total lv is 135), u can play fairly with other similar lv (eg. for me, i can play with the guys at lv 120-150 XD)

3. And the most important thing: SO MUCH MORE CHANCE TO GET METAL COZ U CAN FIGHT SO MUCH MORE XD XD XD XD XD
I already got 3 pieces of bronze when i won, dunno if the loser can also get? And how to get more valuable metal? And is there a possibility to get Gold Metal?

4. I will give the 1st member who can answer my Qs: 500 exp XD

5. My plan for ranks and exp point in Sotc clan:

A. Sands of the Coliseum FC ranks (count by exp):
1000 and below: newcomer
1001-3000: apprentice
3001-5000: intermediate fighter
5001-7000: potential fighter
7001-10000: skillful fighter
10001-15000: veteran fighter
15001-20000: master of the coliseum
20001-25000: invincible fighter

B. How to rank up:
a. Earn CP to meet the requirements
b. Rank up by me, 70_70_70 or Jeff1999.
c. People think of you as a good example in SotC

C. How to earn exp in SotC clan:
Win a fight : +5 exp
Help weaker players by lose a fight on purpose: +15 exp (need the confirmation of both the strong and weak player of that battle and the lv of the weaker player before and after the fight, this helps the reporter to check the information to see if it is true or not )
Write a good guide in the forum: + 2 exp for each comment on that threat that agree with your strategy (When you get the agreement or compliment from other users, send the reporter the link of this forum threat)
Freebie for members: + 200 exp on the memberâs birthday ^^
+20 exp for each quarter the member stay in the clan (this goes along with the policy of a free -place -clan: all user in AG site can join SotC clan, there will be NO RULE OF KICKING OUT THE INACTIVE MEMBERS)
+10 exp for each lv above 50 of each fighters (Only count for the 3 fighters who have highest level, so if anyone has more than 3 fighter, the 4th or 5th and so on fighters cannot earn the exp - for example, a member has 5 player lv 45,51,55,58,62 he can only earn 25 exp).

D. Jobs (ALL JOBS ARE NOW!!!!!)
I have 2 jobs in the clan, and they are all open, and the ones who accept the job will get 25 exp per week, and if they continue the job through a year, they will get a bonus âsalaryâ at the end of each year: +200 exp (1 year is count from the day you accept the job-for example, you will get 200 exp on 25th Mar 2015 if you accept the job in 25th Mar 2014).
1. Mailman: AVAILABLE!
This person will tell news to everyone in the clan.

2. Reporter: AVAILABLE!
This person will record the change in exp of every member then tell me or Jeff and we will upgrade all the memberâs exp then tell the mailman to post it the table of the member and exp to all members each week.

• 23 Replies
70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

The info above is just a draft, so any constructive comment is welcomed here XD

i8jaffas
i8jaffas
5 posts
Peasant

hey, seems alright, but have you really thought this through? I mean it seems the only benefit is for begginners and my guys are in the 40's. also, I doubt there would be many people willing to let a newbie win. trust me, I tried it before. and the guy will keep missing because you are so much better than him.

i8jaffas
i8jaffas
5 posts
Peasant

also one more thing, why would you want another leveling up system when you already have an in game one? XD seems a bit silly to me. just saying my opinion.

70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

The info above is just draft, any constructive comment is welcomed XD

fries
fries
92 posts
Nomad

ok 70 70 70 the name is good and all but what does sotc mean

70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

SotC means Sand of the Coliseum XD

70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

duh I met that glitch again: it looks like i spammed by posting 2 or even more similar post, but the thing is i dunno y when i post the comment, then i checked again my comments are disappear, so i comment again, and when i submit it, i saw my similar comments, but then reload, still cannot see them +_+

70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

@i8jaffas: i think there is benefit for high lv player also: u ll get metal if u win (eg, u win weaker one a match, then let them win u a match, so both of u ll get benefit lah XD)

70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

@i8jaffas: actually i have not fight any1 much weaker than me (just some around lv 20 so they still can win lah), but maybe u r rite with player just at lv 1 or 2, it may be impossible to beat a guys at lv 45 +_+

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

Well 70_70_70. Clans are supposed to be in the abouts, not forums. I think if a mod will see this, it will definetly be locked. I suggest to place it in the aboit. Like i did with my Crusader Clan.

-Jeff

pain111
pain111
16 posts
Constable

ehm maybe i will join clan when i start to play that game again

70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

how come topic about clans cannon be in Forum? when i check the Flash game section they said that we can talk there about our favorite Flash games, strategy, and more..... and i think my post is all about my fav game- Sand of the Coliseum, how come it cannot be accept in the forum?????

shock457
shock457
708 posts
Shepherd

Jeff is part right.

This forum is not a meeting place for clans. It explains things about Sands of the Coliseum and a clan about it.

A clan forum will be locked if it is a meeting place for clans. (Right?)

jimmie123
jimmie123
121 posts
Nomad

A week or so ago, I would've been interested in this. However, I am still unable to get multiplayer to load. I've emailed Bezerk, and posted in their forum, all with no help as to what the problem could be or any suggestions from Berzerk as to what to try to correct the problem. So, essentially I can only play half the game. Berzerk's response so far is that they are "working on it". I may play occasionally now, but nowhere near what I was playing. And I certainly won't pay for any metal upgrades.

70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

@jimmie123: no worry dude, u can join the clan without the worry of being kicked out if dun active, coz this clan is just for fun XD
About the mutiplayer mode, i still CAN play it now, but it does slow load sometimes, maybe u should try it later lah XD

Showing 1-15 of 23