ForumsThe TavernI need to know where to get a Back Quiver

5 1737
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Seeing as I have decided on getting a magnificent traditional bow ([url]http://www.thelongbowshop.com/products/Longbow-Basic.html[/url] I will need a quiver. I need a well-made, preferably -50$ quiver, choice materials being leather or good cloth. It seems all that I find is side quivers and expensive back quivers.
Can anyone help?

• 5 Replies
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Oh please, surely someone knows where to get a well-made, inexpensive back quiver?

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Is their a sporting goods shop where you live? I'm not a big sportsman, so I'm not too sure where you would find one of those.

AatosLiukkonen
AatosLiukkonen
66 posts
Nomad

Not sure why'd you'd want one, back quivers are slow and uncomfortable to use compared to side quivers.

Your best bet would just be google it. What you find is what you find, but your chances of finding anything made out of leather or cloth that is reasonably priced is pretty small, especially on the leather end. It's a craftsman type thing these days, not something they mass produce.

idigit
idigit
255 posts
Nomad

Is there a local Archery shop near you? if so, try there. i have a range/shop five minutes from my house.

ditto on the googling thing.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

eBay. For real.

Showing 1-5 of 5