ForumsNews and FeedbackWhat Games Do You Want To See On ArmorGames?

661 496095
Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
802 posts
Chamberlain

Hi Guys! I'm Tass. I'm sure many of you already know who I am. A few months ago I started working for Armor. One of my duties is acquiring new games for the site.

If you know of any flash games that are not currently on Armor that you think would be a good fit for the site, please list them in this thread along with a link to the game on another site (preferably Kongregate, if it's there).

They can be "standard" flash games, like the thousands we have. Or they can be MMOs, like you've started to see on the site in the past few months.

Thanks!

-Tass

• 661 Replies
70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

@Tass: I talked about copyright thing..... actually i dunno that a FLash game also has a license lah +_+ I thought only the MMO have, flash game is just mini games to play and enjoy in a short time (and indeed the flash games that force the player play for a long time- at least a month to finish is rarely- or never appear in the Flash game cetegory lah)
But if u said about the license things, now I ll give more of my respect to Flash games and their creators lah XD

walshymusic
walshymusic
48 posts
Nomad

just add a multiplayer section, with all the games that i can play online with my friends

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

don't tell me too much! i don't want to play it until it's on armor games (if it's on armor games)

Ok... ok... *gags himself* ...mmmhhhmm-mmhhh mm-mmm-mhhh! Mmowmmkay? =)

Good thinking though MankyMan! Allthough I will still play it here on AG when it's hosted. I play all the games on AG! I merely get curious about the suggested games and want to have a sneak-peak!

I'D LIKE TO SEE... ... ...PLAY THEM ANYWAY.

All caps posts are not allowed on ArmorGames Philippinefury. Please restrain yourself from making them. Thanx! =)

As for your post itself... deleting games with a rating below 6/10 is not done, as there are always users that think that game is awesome and play it regularly. That would be denying them the chance to have fun here on ArmorGames.

flash games that force the player play for a long time- at least a month to finish is rarely- or never appear in the Flash game cetegory

There are actually a few Flash Games that can make the gamer play continuously for a month or so, all depending on how much time he/she has to go online and play them of course, like "Castaway", "Unfairy Tales" , "Zombie Horde 3" or "Mega Miner", some of my personal favorites!

All these games mentioned take an extended period of time to completely finish through to the end and/or to try and get all the in-game achievements! Try them if you like!
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Motherload is the same thing as mega miner pretty much, but it has some better features.

Exploding gas pockets (You are just drilling around when you suddenly die.)
Can't drill up (makes you think about how you drill)
BOSS FIGHT (spoiler spoiler spoiler: you fight the boss, literary, you fight the guy who hired you. (watched me brother acheive this with c4, your boss can be found in the core)
The random transmissions you get from other miners
and Earthquakes (marsquakes) that force you to redig your shaft, but can be avoided if you don't dig a lot of horizantal tunnels.

And Tass, What were happen with Siegius arena, since that will be released on notdoppler thursday.

~~~Darth Caedus

JBO56ace
JBO56ace
15 posts
Nomad

FLippin Ninja is a good game, came across it on stumbleupon and thought id post it here....[url=http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/5AlUFm/:@wGfY8cU:OEqI-Azc/www.shockwave.com/gamelanding/flippin-ninja.jsp/]

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Fixed.

Ask for help next time, instead of spamming a bunch of failed links. =)

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

You mean this game called motherload?!

I tried it and to be honest... the game controls and playability are better than 'Mega Miner', but I think the graphics are worse. Even though 'Mega Miner' was a pixel graphic game, it still beats 'Motherload' in my opinion! But that's personal of course!

Could be a nice asset to ArmorGames though. Good suggestion! =)

And Tass, What were happen with Siegius arena, since that will be released on notdoppler thursday.

I checked back and it could be that he either missed that one or they are working on it to host it here on AG too, allthough that's unlikely seeing as Tass explained that NotDoppler has a lot of exclusive contracts, so... we'll have to wait and see I guess!

more zombie games

I second that motion! Yes please! More zombie games! =D
JBO56ace
JBO56ace
15 posts
Nomad

i really like SuperMarioCrossover

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

more zombie games

A friend of mine suggested me a few zombie games that he enjoyed a lot. Honestly, I don't like them very much because I think they're quite boring after a few plays. I could be wrong, though.

Zombies ate my phone
Graveyard shift
Zombie pinball
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

@kegaumongo, you should list games from where they actually originally came from.

Graveyard Shift was made by nitrome.

@DayCee, yes I was talking about motherload, I find it to be a much better game than megaminer, because it is more realistic, and it has unseen danger and a boss fight.

@JBO56ace, if you use the button for the link, after inputting the url you put the text you want the link to show up as and then press the link button again. (this does not apply to the image button)

Example

~~~Darth Caedus

walshymusic
walshymusic
48 posts
Nomad

i would definitely like to see the "Bloons" games on here. Ninja Kiwi is a fantastic game producer and theyre material would be a great addition to the site.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@ Tass : There have been some votes for War of the Web to be brought back to ArmorGames. Is this something likely going to happen? =)

@ JBO56ace : I think they developed "SuperMarioCrossover" prett well, but I don't know if ArmorGames is up for it... guess we'll have to wait and see what Tass has to say. Allthough they have hosted a Mario clone game before, like Mario Combat and Enough Plumbers, so it's possible!

@ Jacen96 : I totally get what you mean there and I have to agree that the unforseen danger and a boss fight is something that's a plus for this game over Mega Miner, but I really liked the graphics for MM and this one didn't seem to nice... =/

kxl0041
kxl0041
18 posts
Nomad

By the way.....this is related to War of the Web that MrDayCee was talking about. WE HAVE WON!!!!
Now, I think Jiggmin has done some updates to the game. The AG version in particular seems to be less laggy and smoother than before.....however, after the purge the amount of players have shrunk. Some of the players that used to play are coming back though, especially on NG. Again, I would really like this game back on AG.

JBO56ace
JBO56ace
15 posts
Nomad

Transformer is a great game too.

Showing 151-165 of 661