ForumsNews and FeedbackWhat Games Do You Want To See On ArmorGames?

661 496096
Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
802 posts
Chamberlain

Hi Guys! I'm Tass. I'm sure many of you already know who I am. A few months ago I started working for Armor. One of my duties is acquiring new games for the site.

If you know of any flash games that are not currently on Armor that you think would be a good fit for the site, please list them in this thread along with a link to the game on another site (preferably Kongregate, if it's there).

They can be "standard" flash games, like the thousands we have. Or they can be MMOs, like you've started to see on the site in the past few months.

Thanks!

-Tass

• 661 Replies
bailyboy
bailyboy
1 posts
Nomad

Jumpers for goalposts 1,2 and 3 by mousebreaker they are really good and addictive games.

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

There's a nice physics game called Simple Motions. I don't know if people would be interested in it, but I have to say that I enjoyed it very much.

There are also the Causality Game Series. To be honest, these games are fairly frustrating, but when you find the solution, they're quite fun.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

can you get more strategy games (Where you have to fight through a story mode, deploying units)

examples: Crimson warfare, Sea of fire 1 & 2 (don't think crimson warfare is here, so add it if it is not.)

~~~Darth Caedus

Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
802 posts
Chamberlain

I haven't played Dungeon Rampage before... it's fun. The thing about MMOs is that we're only releasing 1 a week. And we already have games slated through the end of November. So I will definitely reach out to the developed of DR and Grinn's Tale (it's not a bad MMO and I played a few hours of it on Kong)... but you won't see them here until at least December.

I made the walkthrough for Porcupyre, so I'm pretty familiar with it. It's too kiddy-ish for you guys. And phuzzle games are played out; I stay away from them when I can, and the times that I do license them, they do poorly (see: Help Me!).

Sent out an email about Simple Motions. Causality games seem a bit old; but I know you guys like stick figures and murder... so if more people are interested, I can reach out about them.

Alexanderjac
Alexanderjac
38 posts
Peasant

Hey once again I'm asking for the game siegius arena to come out on armor games. It's a pretty fun game but it gets old after a while. Is it possible that it could come out on armor games? [url=http://www.notdoppler.com/siegiusarena.php]

Alexanderjac
Alexanderjac
38 posts
Peasant

http://www.notdoppler.com/siegiusarena.php

Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
802 posts
Chamberlain

I've spoken to Juice-Tin about Siegus Arena. We'll have it on Armor sooner or later. There are a few issues regarding it that need to be worked out.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@ Tass : I understand your standing point on "Porcupyre" and I accept it. Well... I wouldn't be able to do anything about it anyways, so... LOL

As for my suggestion for "Dead Frontier", did you manage to look into that one perhaps? I loved the Flash Games they made before and the MMO looks great! =)

l want some game cool and amazing

That is a vague as one can be Natarian... please state some examples of games ArmorGames doesn't yet host and post them in here so Tass can have a look if he's able to get them, ok?
ThomasMalcum
ThomasMalcum
3 posts
Nomad

Games like dead frontier would be nice.

spartan24502
spartan24502
16 posts
Nomad

I think you shuold upload "A Quest for Milk" i tried but i never got replied to...

deadpool710
deadpool710
2 posts
Shepherd

Could you get the Plazma burst games?

Natarian
Natarian
12 posts
Jester

I like some advanture game like Chibi knight

ChillY2k
ChillY2k
1 posts
Nomad

Would it be possible to get a game called stick war on ArmorGames?

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Stick war is already on armor games.

~~~Darth Caedus

destrojer52
destrojer52
1 posts
Nomad

how about star dominion pretty cool game can you add that game on armorgames

Showing 181-195 of 661